Piece 2.

" i'm digging my own grave ", that is what she said to me, that was her answer. I looked at her but the only thing I wanted to look at were her eyes. I was trying to read them, I was trying to make her feel that i'm here to listen to her. My technique was working well until she turned her face  the other side to avoid the eye contact "just pretend that I didn't say anything, I'm just too tired today to the point that I'm becoming too emotional .I want to rest" she said to me before trying to leave the room. " you are emotional and there is nothing wrong about that , I believe that there is a difference between having a tiring day and having a bad day.you have been like this since a long time and you need to open your eyes and look around " i said to her rising my voice at the end. the silence filled the room for seconds and i was starting to regret what i said a minute ago until she said to me while i was facing her back ,"what if i don't want to open my eyes and look around?" she turned to face me ," what if i like the way i am right now?" she looked at me this time and her eyes started to fill with tears. i took a step toward her because I needed to break her comfort zone ,so that I could look at her eyes from close, " then i need you to try and open your eyes for me" i said giving her a soft smile . she laughed bitterly " why do i need to do that? just because you're telling me to open my eyes you think i will?, you know what! let's end it here . i love the way i'm living so don't bother yourself with me" she said to me and waited for my answer ." you want to end something that didn't even start . right! you don't need to do what i tell you  but let me ask you this, Are you happy with the life that you love living it like now? are you really happy?" ,she looked at me this time straight into my eyes "i'm out" that was the last thing she said before leaving the room.