Piece 6.

We were sitting on the sofa for minutes now, she calmed down a little bit. Just remembering how she was crying makes my heart shrink from pain, I was holding her in my embrace securing her body with my arm and supporting her head on my shoulder while I held her hand with my other . "You think I'm a loser don't you?" she asked me with her cracked voice, I didn't get to answer her until she continued talking "I'm a loser, I ..." I stopped her and said "don't think about it too much" I hugged her tighter. "I don't want to stay here; I don't want to live anymore. I keep getting hurt and that isn't a reason I need to live for" she said with a low tone, "do you want to die then?" I asked her directly and she didn't say anything, " can't you open your eyes and just look around you?'" I asked again. She let go of my embrace and looked at me straight in my eyes, "yes, I don't want to stay and feel like a trash. Nothing is worth to be seen" she stood up and  was going to leave the room but suddenly she turned and started to yell " TELL ME WHY EVERYONE IS TREATING ME LIKE THIS, WHY NO ONE LIKES MY PRESENCE WHY EVERYONE KEEP HURTING ME AND I NEED TO SHUT MY MOUTH .AH AND THE BEST THING IS WHEN I TRY TO STAY AWAY THEY KEEP SAYING THINGS ABOUT ME WHY!" she started to cry and brook everything that got into her way "WHY!WHY! WHY!....I'M DONE WITH PEOPLE AND THEIR TRASHY GAMES. I'M DONE WITH PRETENDING I'M DONE WITH EVERY PERSON I KNOW I HATE THEM I HATE ALL OF YOU... ALL .... I HATE MYSELF" she fell on the ground and started to cry again , I run to her and held her shaking body in my embrace Again .At that moment i didn't realize that tears started to fall from my eyes too . She brook everything around her, the room was a mess but I didn't care about that because the real mess was her. I needed to help her, I need to bring her old self back or else both of us will disappear. She is broken.