Piece 7.

To be exact , it was 2:00 in the morning. i stayed with her until she fell asleep.i held her to her room and let her fly to another wonderful land ,better than this cruel world that we live in.yes, i know every little detail about this girl's life, from the moment that she can remember her existence... i was there.

i left the house and went far away from her, i thought i was hurting but i only wanted to help her. my own existence depends on hers because i'm here for her. i may not be prefect but i want to get her back....i need to see the old Mia back. i didn't realize the tears that started to fall and my heart that felt heavier then ever, that pain was there but there is no way to heal it because it came from a sensitive part in the human organization , it came from the heart ..from her.

i sat at a near bench and cried like a little child who wants his toy back, i cried like it is the only way to live, i cried and cried until i had no tears left.i opened my eyes and i spotted a group of aunts trying to get the pieces of breads left over , as i get closer to it with the intention to gathers those pieces,  the aunts left everything behind and run once my hand started to move . that's when i thought i need to go back .