Piece 5

It has been 10 minutes now and she didn't stop laughing, she calmed a little bit and looked at me "god , this is the joke of the day. look i even have tears, this is too much for me" she said . i was standing there not laughing along with her because i was serious when i said i will disappear. since she was laughing at me in a hysteric  way i didn't mind because her laughs were pure and that was rare to be seen. i wished she would continue to laugh like that all the time , " are you done? you can continue if you want to" i said to her. she stopped from laughing and looked at me smiling " OK, i'm stopping now  but that doesn't mean i'm forgetting my question " she said and i gulped when she mentioned about that question *who are you?* " but since you made laugh like this i'm going to let it slide.... Just for now , again i'm not forgetting about it " she continued and smiled at me . i smiled back feeling relieved because this means i have more time to stay around her " OK , we are good now ". " let's go back now , it is getting cold" she went ahead and i followed.

*ANOTHER DAY*

I walked in the room turning the lights on but i startled  looking at her sitting in the corner covering her face with her hands when the lights hit it. " what are you doing there , sitting in the dark?" i rushed to her and held her hand.her hands were cold , cold as ice. she looked at me ,her face so red from crying i guess " this is how i have been living" she said and she looked emotionless.her eyes , her eyes were different , i couldn't tell what was it but she looked in a deeper mess then last time. " why do you think like that? , why do you think that you live in the corner under the dark all cold ? why?" i asked her in a low voice."do you think i know why? if i knew the reason, i wouldn't be like this, i would try to live happily" at that moment i held here in my embrace. yes a warm big hug is what people like her need the most, she didn't need kisses , money, gifts or fancy clothes. she needed someone to hold her tight and take her to another land , someone to make her feel that she is not alone , someone who cares."i'm here now" i said to her before she started to cry.