Today ...yes the day im posting this

Ok,so today was weird because my pregnant (man) teacher ,who teaches math , Mr.  Phillips. Was very friendly but then something happened and he started yelling and screaming *YOU PEOPLE COME HERE TO GET AND EDUCATION NOT TO SIT THERE AND BE STUPID. It was not friendly at all. Then we went to connections with was art. And we where friendly this. Quarter so we got pizza and watches cave men on a giant tv. It was very exciting.i guess.  I have that class with three of my best friends kylie,Nichole,and ty.no I hate him he tried to rape a chair. Anyways so that was friendly I guess then we went to science it was not friendly because, we had a old lady with white hair as are teacher because the squirrel man wasn't there:( .  We had to answer 28 questions ,i was sad,. Then we had a beautiful teacher named ms. Frix I waist I was her she is the nicest teacher I've ever had she is flawless.

Hahahahah not , 
She is terrible I hate her bloop.
Then we had mr. Rollins the old man that broke his back the other day I was talking to him this was the conversation

Me:hey mr. Rollins you having a good day?
Old man:I guess if your class mates would be more mature and my back hurts.
Me:ok
Me: what happened?
Old man: one of your classmates shoved me into a desk.
Me:oh, that's not friendly
Me:who did it
Old man: (sighs looks down at paper)...................Irvin (in a whisper)

Me: .........(me and Nichole laugh so hard under are breath)

Old man : go sit down.

***if you where wondering ***
Mr. Phillips:math teacher
Mr.Daniels:science teacher
Mr. Rollins:social studies teacher
Ms. Frix: ELA teacher
Nichole: friend 1 ( has every class with me)
Kylie :friend 2 (retard)
Megan:friend 3( bill cipher)
Carl:The llama....
*these are the main people who talk to me*