Santa's here

Continued from last part...

(Your pov)

The four of them all entered my house,and started staring at me.Then they all stared blushing red,especially Garroth.I was very surprised,maybe this dress a bit revealing.But I have to wear it,I'm dressing up as Santa when I bring the present's.I need the guys to carry them.I pulled out a big bag. (The pic on the top)and told the guys to fill up the bag with present's.

"Wow (Y/N) your looking pretty sexy tonight".Travis said

"Thanks,Laurence chose this".I replied back

"(Whoa,(Y/N) is beautiful)".Garroth said to himself quietly

"Oh..what was that Garroth".I asked with a grin on my face

"Oh..uh..nothing..nothing ".Garroth replied back

"Ok".I said

I swear I just heard Garroth say I was beautiful.He even looks cute when he blushes. Screw it,all the guys looked cute when they blushed.

But Dante was the only one who hasn't been speaking.I didn't want to bother him or anything.

I was mostly worried about the present's than the boys carrying them.I spent alot for those present's and they are too irreplaceable.But the only person I was aware of was Travis. He couldn't stop starting at me,but tried many attempts to grab my waist. But I feel fine with it.

The five of us walked out my house with a giant red bag filled with present's.I was surprised,no one was complaining about the bag being heavy.But it started to bother me when they were whispering to each other.It was very hard to trust two shadow Knights,a blue haired guy and a demon/womanizer.

(Time skip to the party,cause u..nice)

I walked up to a door and knocked on it loudly,there came out a girl with black hair and wearing a purple sweater.

"Hi Aphmau,merry Christmas eve". I said with joy

"Hi (Y/N)...hey guys".Aphmau said while she tilted her head in my direction

"Hey Aphmau".The guys said in sync

Aphmau greeted us and and took a step to the left to let us in.Wow she really knows how to decorate her house.I kept staring at the decorations that were hanging from the ceiling. But what ticked me off was the green leafy figure that was hanging from the ceiling.

The Mistletoe

One wrong step,then you'll start kissing the one you'll regret.I heard what Garroth,Laurence and Dante did last year with Aphmau,but it was a bit satisfying when the three of them were under it.I'm so praying to god,to not get me caught under the Mistletoe If I do,at least make sure the guy cute.

I went in the kitchen to find where the sweets were. I notice Kawaii~Chan pulling out a tray of baked cookies out of the oven.I swear they looked so good. I might have to steal those cookies,but I didn't.I walked up to Kawaii~Chan.

"Hey kawaii~Chan".I said with a smile

"Huh.. (Y/N)~chan, I was just going to ask you if- OMG". Kawaii~Chan screamed

"WHAT'S WRONG".I proactively screamed

"(Y/N)~chan your outfit looks great on you". Kawaii~Chan freaked out

"Thanks,but..could I have a cookie". I asked with a smile

"Sure (Y/N)~chan,but they have to dry off".Kawaii~Chan said while putting up a finger to signal me not to come near the cookies

"Awww...ok".I said wiping my eyes with my hands pretending there were tears

I walked in the livingroom to see a certain someone I wanted to see. The person who was always on my tail when we were young.

"Hey Aaron".I said as I walked up to him

"Huh..oh hey (Y/N)".He replied back

Somewhat Aaron was very handsome when I mean handsome,I mean really cute. Out of a scale of 1-10,I chose a million. But he was my best friend,I would never hit on my best friend. But he would always tell me what was on his mind.He was distant from others but not me.

I walked up to Aaron who had his arms,out waiting for a hug. I walked into his arms and gave him a gentle hug but he gave me a bear hug in return. He was very muscular,also he was stronger than me,which ticked me off.But further more he was a great guy.

"So Aaron,who was this girl you were hiding from me".I asked with a sly face

Suddenly Aarons head shot up,he clamped a hand over my mouth to stop me from continuing on what I was saying.He pulled me away into the bathroom.Then locked the door so no one could hear.

"What did I do now".I pouted

When I ever irritate Aaron,he would drag me to a quiet place and talk to me.He was always truthful with me.

"So remember the question you asked me about this 'girl".He asked me

"Yes and I really want to know". I said while I held his hands in mine

(Aaron's pov)

The one thing I hate what (Y/N) will always do is trying to hook me up. I love her support but it was so clear to her.(Y/N) reads me like an open book she knows alot about me.She can even know when I'm lying to her,no matter how serious I act.She is very clever.

But then I got serious when she asked me about this 'girl' I like.

"So remember the question you asked me about this 'girl".I asked

At the same time,she was holding my hands in hers.

"Yes I really want to know".She said smiling at me

"Ok..she is in this house and you know her".I started off

"Finally you found someone you like so you can stop acting like a shy talkless potato sack".As she hugged me

Potato sack was the name she would always call me.It represented me as a person who would just keep their feelings to there self and just sit there like a potato sack.

"So your happy now neko".I replied

Neko was the nickname I gave her. It mostly ment that she always acts like a cat at home. She would sleep in many random places,has nails that are long and will try to bite or scratch me,if I touch or move her when she was asleep.She would also hiss at me like a cat,just for fun.

I didn't want to tell her my crush, until this Christmas party was over.

Even if she never noticed that I was in love with her. I hope she doesn't regard my feelings.I looked at her,then...

I'm so sorry for the Cliffhanger, I know we all hate them.

I was thinking that I should add Aaron as a rival to try to gain your love.Tell me if I should add him or not.Comment down below. XD
-Rage

I love my neko in a cup #i love cats