The invitation

(3rd person)

It's was a snowy Christmas Eve day,you were in your house cleaning.Waiting for the right time to leave.It was a festive day,so you had to buy presents for all your friends today.It wasn't hard since it was only you,so called a friend to help you too. She called a guy with blonde hair, and blue eyes,it was Garroth to my surprise.He came to help the poor (Y/N) he loved and adored.But had deep feelings he never told her before.He never mentioned his love alot,but thought he would be 'friend zoned' but not. He was going to show his feelings to her at the party,but had to help since Dante is very cocky.

(Time skip for to many stores)

As a child,both Garroth and (Y/N) were too full of themselves.They couldn't stop fangirling over the cute things. (Y/N) found two beautiful plush ponies for Zane and Aphmau. But Garroth found a necklace for (Y/N),wow.They bought what they needed and hid it from each other so the other won't see.What they bought for the other.

(Time skip to home)

(Your pov)

I was walking down the street with alot of gifts to wrap.As I was going to my front door,I checked in my mailbox for any letters or bills.

"Bill..bill...bill...LETTER".I said to myself

I looked at the letter I just received.It was red with white writing on it.It said 'party invitation' on it.The address to this 'Christmas party' was located at Aphmau,Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan's house.I can't wait till the party.So their having a party on Christmas eve.I took the invitation and waved good-bye to Garroth.I walked in my house and was greeted by two dogs. (D/N) and (D/N) I loved my (D/B)'s.I walked in my kitchen to find the ductape and wrapping paper.I looked in my garage,I found the ductape and wrapping paper.The wrapping paper had Santa's face on it.It was so kawaii.It was really hard to wrap all these present's.

"You know...I should call Dante,he's better at wrapping present's".I said to myself

I reached out for my phone and started dialing his number.I waited for a few rings,then he answered.

"Hi (Y/N),what do need".Dante asked

"Oh..I need help wrapping these present's,do you mind".I asked

"Uh...sure no problem,I'll come in 2 minutes".Dante replied

"Great,Thanks Dante and bye".I answered back

I hung up first and waited for a few minutes till he arrived. In an instant he arrived a bit early,since we live on the same block.I opened my door to reveal a boy with dark blue eyes and hair.

"Oh hey Dante come in".I said with a smile

"Yeah thanks (Y/N)".Dante replied with a smile

We both entered my house and got started.I went into the kitchen and got the Wrapping paper,ductape and 2 pairs of scissors.I brought alot of present's from my room,which Dante was surprised to see.

"Wow..you could of told me we had ALOT to wrap".Dante said

"Please Dante,I have a special gift for you on Christmas".I pleaded

"Ok fine,you win".Dante sighed in defeat

"Ok...we have 2 hours before the party starts".I told Dante

"Now let's get wrapping".I said with enthusiasm

(One hour later)

Me and Dante spent about an hour wrapping presents.We wrapped each present,one for each person.I wrapped Dante's present without him knowing. I turned around to see Dante putting the last of the present's in the living room,piled into a corner.
I was walking up to Dante to thank him,but I tripped on the Wrapping paper roll.Then I shut my eyes waiting for the impact and fell on something soft.I opened my eyes to see that I fell on Dante.His hands were on my waist and my hands were on his chest.I looked at Dante to see if he was ok,but no.All I could see was his cheeks were crimson red.