~Aaron's kiss~

(It was hard trying to find a human like art of Aaron,so I chose this.So thank the person for their fanart)

(Your pov)

I felt a warm sensation and tingle on my lips.This person kept their hands on my waist.I pressed my hands gently on their chess.

I felt muscles,this has to Aaron. They have to be his.

I released from the kiss, I looked into his black eyes they had a hint of happiness in them.

"(Y/N)..ever since high school I've had feelings for you".He stated

"I know Aaron".I replied

He was a bit shock when I said that,In high school I thought it was friendly love.But the way he looks at me he mentions me alot in front of Aphmau.
He keeps a picture of me kissing him on the cheek.

I knew...but didn't take his feelings seriously.I...I..friend zoned him.That is very dark.But it's like it never pained him at all. But I feel pain

"Yeah...you kept a photo of us and you kept staring at me in high school and you always talked about me".I replied

It was his turn to blush,he was always quiet and got into many fights before.
But I was there to comfort him till the end of the line.

"I do feel the same way about you too even if others don't support us".I had arms now around my waist

Aaron smiled but his mask was in the way.So I pulled his mask and hoodie down.He flinched when I touched his mask,but was mostly comfortable with me doing it.

I smiled at him,the same smile I used to introduce myself to him.I saw the same face that smiled at me each day.

I pulled away from his grasp,I really want him.But what will the guys think if I'm dating Aaron.

But he instead pulled me back in his grasp,having both his arms around me like a teddy bear.

His hood and mask were,but he still had that glimpse of happiness.Before I had a chance,he placed lips on mine. With a hungrily feeling.

This..this kiss means something more than the first one he gave me. My mind was telling me to stop,but my body was telling me stay.

This kiss had more feelings and it felt very passionate.It actually felt like real love.But a bit too much.

As this kiss was getting heated,Aaron
licked my bottom lip for entrance. But I kept it close. I'm not ready for our tongue's to do the tango...yet.

This time,Aaron released from the kiss.I had felt heat rise up my cheeks. I'm glad he stopped,I did not want to continue that moment.

I pulled my hands back,but held onto his hand as we walked outside to the porch.The sight of snow falling and the cool breeze made me feel childish.

The sight of my friends throwing snow or playing in it made me smile. Now my close and best friend is now my lover that I'm sure will never leave me.

All my friends have no idea that I'm standing right here with someone holding there hand.But I don't think they care since I use to do this alot.He with Aaron when he was never comfortable.

But before I could say something, a certain me'fwa comes up to me and Aaron with a picture in her hand.

"So is Aaron~Kun and (Y/N)~Senpai dating,cause Kawaii~Chan wants to know".Kawaii~Chan begged

I mentally face-palmed and Aaron pulled his hoodie over his face to hide the blush that was formimg.

"Oh..why would you ask that".I asked her

"OH! because Kawaii~Chan saw you and Aaron~Kun kissing under the Mistletoe, Kawaii~Chan didn't want to ruin the moment.So Kawaii~Chan took a picture to use as evidence". she explained

But it's weird....how did we not hear her.Kawaii~Chan must of assassin creeded her way in.But where did she get the camera from and why didn't I see the flash or heard it.

But the worst part..she said it outloud
Instantly both Garroth and Laurence stop what they were doing and came over to Kawaii~Chan took listen to her clearly.

"WHAT".Both Laurence and Garroth screamed

"What...do you mean 'what". I asked them both

"But why does everyone always go for the guy with no shirt on". Laurence pointed at Aaron

"But he has a sweater on..at least". I replied

"But still he's handsome and has abs that absolutely every girl will dream to touch".Garroth commented with a sarcastic voice

"Um...thanks,was that suppose to be an assault or compliment".Aaron asked

"Ok..fine...I like Aaron and he likes me so no one can stop our love". I spoke up

As I said that,Garroth just fainted pretending I did not just say that. Then Laurence ran off bug tripped, so he planted face first in to a large pile of snow.

Me,Aaron,and Kawaii~Chan laughed at both of there goofiness.Well I can now tell that they are shocked and disappointed on my choice. But still I would like to touch his abs.But I'll do it once we get together I'm the near future

I giggled quietly to myself, me touching Aaron's abs. I want abs myself.But it will wait.

I was going to walk back inside, since the cold air might infect me with frostbite. I walked up the steps, I was hugged from the behind.

I turn around to see Aphmau with a grin plastered on her face.I could only imagine all the babies she wanted to name.

"What's up Aphmau"

"Oh...nothing much,just happy that you got someone to open up.Im really impressed"

"Hey Aphmau...can I ask you a question".

"Sure any question"

"Do you want to name me and Aaron's baby's?". I asked

"OMG I'm going to be a great aunt to them and you should totally let me have them---

As Aphmau continued to talk about baby names,I started thinking to myself.

"What is my life going to be about". I questioned myself

I shrugged my shoulders and continued listening to Aphmau.

The End

(Sorry if short or mistakes)