I Fell...

I dont know how i got here must've been while i was hiking. My name's Frisk and I was with my friends when I fell. I fell into a gaping hole then I saw a flower with eyes and a mouth. It was the most oddest thing that i have ever seen. they looked at me and then said "Howdy! Name's flowey, Flowey the Flower!" they then told me of the place I was in they then told me the history of the underground and everything I needed to know about this place. They even told me what to do in FIGHTs I refused a couple 20 times to attack him. Then all the sudden they say " Well, your hp seems really low after all that fighting. Why don't I heal you with some "friendlyness pellets"" I was greatful that Flowey had offered to heal me! Then out of the sudden a blue magic of some sort comes and picks Flowey up and carefully puts him somewhere else ( i didn't know if they were a boy but their voice was rough so I assumed) then as a friend woould normally react sped to Floweys rescue and tripped over a rock. then I hear a smooth, calm,and soft voice (well as soft as a guy's voice can be) out of the blue say " Flowey what were you attacking-" then they notice me in a flash a hand is in front of my face. then he says " need a hand?".
(( That's the end of that chapter hope you enjoyed stay tuned for the next chapter))