Sans...Ganz...Two Same...Two Care For One

(( and the song above is for later... https://soundcloud.com/christen-smith-5/sets/songs-for-writing-emotional <------ Listen to the songs if you can or want to! I did this chapter again because I am really worried I deleted the other one. So yeah))

I took the usual stroll like I did very morning, from Waterfall to Love Peak. Instead today I had Sans with me, on the usual stroll Sans would be in his room. I don't know what he does in there. Any way, right there where the maiden that had fixed our timeline was the golden echo flower, still singing the special song me and Sans made. I hummed along with the tune.

Then as the last lyric was sung a portal appeared. it lead into Snowdin. But, this Snowdin was different. Instead of lights being strung around from the trees there were none. Infact, I think this Snowdin was abandoned. All there was, was a Sans crying in the center of where I was supposed to meet him in this new timeline, however, I didn't exist  

 All there was, was a Sans crying in the center of where I was supposed to meet him in this new timeline, however, I didn't exist  

My mind wanders into what He said...

Anyway, he didn't know everything and I didn't care about what he said, only one person's opinion matters, other than me, Sans.

As I looked closer into the portal, I see that Sans has streaks on his face they glowed blue like the sea, a sea that had clear perfect water, a sea that had the sun glisten on it.

He had tears on his face, and it's my duty as a Savior, Ambassador of Monsters, and Daughter of Mercy (( yeah the monsters started to call her A Daughter Of Mercy. Fite Me))To comfort and care for other monsters that are sad or troubled.

*Trying To Comfort This Other Sans Fills You With Determination

But when I tried to run to this Sans, A barrier bounced be back. And I then landed on my back on the floor. Sans helped me up, I then thanked him for helping me up. The barrier must've made a noise when I bounced off because then the other Sans looked at me. Or rather the direction I was in. And came closer until he left his dimension. He was a couple feet away from me and Sans.

Sans didn't look pleased at the sight of him being here. His eye flashed a protective blue.

And right in front of where the other Sans was a text box appeared.