I Saw My Love Increase...

I Didn't know...how..why...I thought all of it was true...but none of it was I felt hope being torn away from me...I felt love being torn...I felt betrayal...was it all a dream...shadows settle on the place that you left I remember those words...was that a part of the dream...did we never break away from each other? Were we like this and never...I don't know it just...it felt so real...
~~Daytime?~~
I wake up Sans is looking at me with caring eyes and the same expression he had when I first told him I love you...I know that for sure that was not a dream...couldn't be...I leaned in for a kiss and had been returned with one then we pulled away I noticed more echo flowers than usual when we pulled away...odd. Then I asked "Sans...I had a dream last night...it felt so real...now I don't know what is real...I don't know which parts of my memories are..real...all I remember is we fell asleep here and then we woke up and headed to Hotland is it possible that I started the dream right when we fell asleep? Is that it?"
~Sans POV~ ((finally!!!))
I look at Frisk she then explains what happened in her dream..by the way she told me it was some dream seption stuff...I was shoked that in her dream...I died! I then explained to her that we came to Hotland then I got mad because well I thought what Alphys said was true...that much was real...and I came here she then came after me and told me that she did love me..and then we slept here for the night..we going on our way to the barrier in the morning other known as right now...something hit her in her arm...and then a bar with her health popped up and said something that was beyond peculiar...her LOVE was 1 then it rose higher and highter till she was LV 19 and her hp was 92...I can't explian the horror I felt...But let me just say...WTH ((I don't want to cuss...not in my book))

((what's up guys! end of this chap and just wanted to say STAY AWESOME))
(( the pictures won't load sorry!))