Moving Day

As I get out of the car, the butler greets me,"Hello, I'm Fredrick, if you need anything, just press the button in your room, and I'll be at your service. May I take your carry ons," he says.

"Yes please, thank you."

"I like you already." he smirks

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Very polite, don't see much of that these days."

"Ahhh, thanks."

He leaves, climbing the stairs into the three story mansion, where I was going to be staying for a year.

"Here goes nothing." I roll my eyes at myself

I tend to talk to myself whenever I'm nervous, or angry for being stupid.

As I walk in, I see something coming towards me. BAM! Got hit straight in the face with a soccer ball.

Then obviously I fall. Awesome.

What a great first impression .
I feel something underneath my nose. Great, now my nose is bleeding.

"Great Cara, just great!"I say out loud nodding my head at myself in disapproval.

"So she talks to herself. Can I say, coo coo cooo." He says. He probably thinks I'm some nut bag.

I look at him ,straight in the eyes, to see hate, confusion, and curiosity. Now one of them thinks I'm crazy.

"She has a name, boys, introduce yourselves." Mrs.Vince says and goes back to making dinner in the kitchen.

A 7 year old boy comes running towards me.

"Hi I'm Nate Vince, do you play the play station or Xbox or the wii?!" he says excitedly
"By the way, you might want to get a tissue. I can smell the blood, I feel nauseous." Nate says

"Got it, and all of y'all my name is-"

One of the Vince brothers interrupt me,"Cara, I heard it when you were talking to yourself." he chuckles.

"Oh." I say as I feel the heat appearing on my cheeks.

"Oh the names Vince, Blake Vince." he says with arrogance.
I laugh at his bad impression of James Bond.

"Isn't there suppose to be four Vince brothers?" I ask.

"Oh yea, umm, the other two went to do an errand for mom. She needed groceries."

"Hey! hey! hey! Wanna play Mario kart oh and here's a tissue." Nate says

"Thanks and sorry I can't. Next time I promise. I need to unpack." I say

"Your no fun, Blake, can you play with me, pleasssseeee!"

"Okay, okay just first let me show Cara to her room." He smirks

Ohhh I wanna smack that smirk off his face. So hot. He was so hot. It made my heart beat fast. Why does this boy have this effect on me? I felt woozy

"Follow me, my lady." Blake says

Did he just call me my lady?!That is not helping the situation.

"Okay." I chuckle

We get into an elevator, and I honestly like it better than all the stairs. Stairs take too much work, and there soo long. Wow, they have an elevator in there house. Curse the Vince family.

*bing
The elevator door opens.
We walk all the way down the long, fancy hall way that catches my breath.

"Your room is right here so remember, third floor, last room on the right, got it princess?"

"Got it." I say calmly. Then realization hits my face like that ball earlier.

He just called me princess WHAAAATTTT?!

"I like it when you blush." he said

"Uhm thanks?"

*slam

Sorry I panicked, I slammed the door on his face. WHAT I didn't want him to know the effect he has on me.

As I turned around, I saw the room I was staying in for a year.

"Wow!" I say

It was a light purple bedroom with a chandelier over my king size bed, and a patio showing the outside garden. It's was a breathtaking view.

"I can get comfy in here." I say

I face plant on my bed and turn to face the ceiling.

"It's only a year, what can go wrong." I say

I connect my phone to my Bluetooth speakers and start unpacking...

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope your liking the first chapter. More good stuff will be coming promise.
Make sure to follow and keep updated for new chapters.
Vote and see ya soon

Love ya Cindy