Awkward Day

Breakfast was awkward today. No one said word to each other. The silence was so overwhelming. The only thing you could faintly hear was Nate's playing Minecraft on his iPod with repetitive blocks being placed on the ground. It was driving me crazy.

Blake's parents Nelly and Barry, had to leave early for work. So I decided to walk to school, instead of being in awkward silence with Blake in the car. I had enough of that this morning.

While I started my way to school, which by the way is a twenty minute walk. I hear a honk, coming from a car which surprises me.

"Hey, need a lift."

It was Alec in his black matte BMW i8. Of course, do all hot guys have expensive, beautiful cars.

I get in without hesitating. We only had 15 minutes left till school started.

"Nice car Alec. BMW i8."

"Thanks, I got it as my birthday present last year. It was a surprise from my pops. This car didn't come out till last month, but I already had since June." he said proudly. "Hey your also the only girl to actually say the name of the car." he says

"I know, I got mine in May, but it's all red." I say proudly

"I like you even more now. But where is it?" he smirked

"Got it taken away, well let's just say I was not such a good girl last year. Can't have it till next month, so I'm stuck walking or riding with uhm someone."

"Right, Blake, but I can pick you up when you don't go with Blake" he rolls his eyes but he doesn't notice that I saw his face expression. I was staring out the window, and I saw in the mirror.

I turn to look at him, and I bite my lip.

"I'd like that." I smile

"Don't do that." he whispers

"Don't do what?"

"Don't bite your lip! You look so damn hot when you do that babe. God all the thing I wanna do with your lip..." he smirks

I don't say anything, but I just bite my lip again okay sorry it's a habit.

Then I feel his hand on my thigh rising further...

"DON'T!"

He chuckles

We made a turn into the school and he took his hand off me. Thank god.

He parked near a crowd
of rowdy teens. They all came up to where we were, and awed at his car.

I jump out of the car as soon as it came to a stop and grabbed my bag. Once I start heading towards the building, I see Blake with his knuckles, white again, and his jaw clenched.

I ignore him and quickly walk to my locker.

----------

Blakes P.O.V

Cara got out of HIS car.

Even after I told her to stay away, she does it anyway. She just doesn't understand.

My fists where tight, and I clenched my jaw. She looked at me but completely ignored me.

It kinda hurt.

Wait, no your Blake Vince, you don't need her? When have you ever had feelings for anyone?

Always her.

I needed to go find a distraction

"BLAKEYYYY" Sarah screams
God does she have a mute button