Punches and Suprises

Cara's POV

*Thud*

Next thing I know, he pushes me against the locker walls.

"Cara, there's a lot you don't know about me good a-and bad." he says.

I get closer to him even though he's like two inches apart, and I whisper in his ear.

"I guess I want to find out."

-----------------------------------
Blakes P.O.V before Alec and Cara's scene

I watch Cara walk to her next class. Eventually, I realized I should stop being a creep and ask her if I could walk her to class. Don't want her to think that I'm a total dick, even though I kinda am. So I try to catch up to her.

"Hey princess."

She turn arounds to see me and there just something about her that makes me so-so intrigued.

"What do you want Blake?" She rolls her eyes at me. What does she think I want. It's not like I hooked up with every chick, well just the blondes. Don't judge, a man like me can never help it, but anyways, what do I want? Oh yea.

"Uhm, to walk you to class"

"I'm perfectly fine. You can go, and do whatever you want in the janitors closet. Just please, I beg you, leave me alone!"

Damn I like it when she's feisty.

"I like feisty, princess." I smirk

"She said, leave her alone."

Suddenly Alec shows up, and he makes me wanna punch the hell out of him every since...

I shake my head and leave, needing some fresh air, but something keeps me in place.
--------------------------------
Cara P.O.V After "I wanna find out"

He was so close to my face.
We were inches away, and my whole body was burning for his touch.

He was getting closer.
-----------------------------------

Blake's P.O.V

I was gonna go back to my class. But something kept me exactly where I was. A sudden bang of hate and jealousy rose, as I watched Cara and Alec just an inch apart from each other. They looked like they were about to devour each other. I couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take her too.
-----------------------------------

Cara's P.O.V

"Don't touch her!!"

I realize that it was Blake who said that, bringing me back to reality. Blake grabs Alec, and starts to continuously punch Alec in the face.

"Your taking her now, dick!" Blake seems mad, and I've never seen him like this.

"BLAKE STOP!!"

Alec was on the floor, knocked out cold. Thank goodness we were the only ones in the hallway.

"Did he touch you?" Blake asks in concern.

I didn't know what to say. He was asking me if he touched me. What's so wrong about that.

Next thing I know, I'm being lifted up by two hands.