Yes

JJs pov
Emily and I just made love and honestly it was the best thing ever, we fell asleep shortly after. When I woke emily wasn't there. I got dressed and seen her in the kitchen. "Morning babe" she said placing a kiss on my lips. "Morning" I said kissing back. "I made pancakes" she said tearing a piece of pancake off. I opened my mouth as she fed me. "Yummy" I said. We sat down and ate breakfast. "Hey hon we gotta go Garcia just texted saying we have a case" I said walking towards the bed room. "Okay get dressed then silly you can't go to work in your bra and panties" emily said buttoning her shirt. I grabbed a shirt and pair of pants and got dressed. Emily drove and I sat in the passenger seat. We arrived and emily opened to door for me. We walked in to the round table. Every one was sitting around laughing. I thought we have a case. "Guys don't we have a case" I said looking for the files. "Babe" emily said. I turned around and she was on one knee. I started getting tears in my eyes. "The only case we have to figure out is if your gonna marry me or not" she said. "Of course I will" I said as she slipped the ring on. I kissed her the whole squad clapped. "So there wasn't a case just you wanted to propose here" I said grabbing her hand. " yea i called Garcia and had her call the rest of the team" emily said looking at Penelope. "Guilty" Pen said with her hand raised.

Heyo moose here and I think I'm gonna skip over the wedding and just have them be married in the next chapter.
You know what to do
Vote comment share follow