Frisky

Emily's pov
After we watched the sun set we went and had drinks. I guess we had to many because next thing I know I'm stumbling up the stairs with JJ hanging on to me. I open my door and let JJ in. She went straight to my bed room. I slowly stumbled in to see JJ sitting on my bed with her shirt un button. "Whoa" I said in shock. "Come here" JJ pointed. "I want you to make me feel good." She whispered in my ear. "Okay" I whispered back. I took off her shirt and see her breasts held up by her bra. I then next slowly slid her pants off. She took off my shirt and pants. I kissed her as I took her panties off. Saved the best for last. She took my bra and panties off. (BEWARE ADULT ADULT CONTENT BELOW)   
I pi led her up and say her in my lap. I continued to kiss her as I took off her bra. I put my hands around her Breast as she rubbed against me. "Are you ready" I asked as I layed her on the bed. "Yes" she replied. I kissed down her stomach and found her *sweet spot* I slowly flicked my tongue. "Emily" she moaned. I then began with two fingers slowly sliding them in and out. As I did I kissed her continuing to pleasure her. Her breath hitches and I knew she was close I then proceeded to go down on her again this time till she arched her back. Her sweet juice came trickling on to my tongue. She sat up and looked at me. "How was it" I asked. "Perfect" she said as she kissed me. We laid down and fell asleep.

Heyo it's moose and a second scene and I know it's not the best but it's something okay don't judge. In the next chapter it will be 3 months later and question is announced.

You know what to do
Vote comment share follow