Jaydon and Jordan

Emily's pov
We pull up to the Lgbt+ orphanage. We decided to adopt from here because all the kids here are either lgbt or are okay with lgbt parents. JJ is excited but little does she know I already found the perfect two. We walk inside and see all the kids running around. "Hi I'm emily and this is Jennifer I called ahead about two special kids" I said shaking the front lady's hand. "Yes right this way" she says as we follow her. "Jennifer I know you said you wanted a toddler but I found a 6 year old who is cute" I say facing her before we enter a room. "We he better be damn well adorable" she says. "Okay this is Jayden and this is Jordan" the lady says pointing to the kids. Jayden stands up. "Hi I'm Jayden im 14 and I like guys" he says shaking our hands. Jordan walks over. "Hi I'm Jordan im 6 and I'm trans" "well aren't you just the cutest little boy" JJ says. "Girl" Jordan corrects. "I'm sorry" jj says. "It's okay I'm just now starting to go by girl" Jordan says getting on her bed. "So are you our new parents" Jayden asks leaning against the door frame. "Yes we are" emily says. "Are you two related or" I ask. "No Jordan got here 2 weeks after I did since she's the only trans child here I took her under my wing so yea basically we are family." Jayden says putting an arm around Jordan. "Well Uh if you like we can leave now"