Best shot

Emily's pov
We just got on the plane after working a long case. We all sat down. I sat down next to JJ and started a conversation. "So how's the house hunting going" I said. JJ had been searching for a new house closer to the BAU so she doesn't have to drive as far. "Good I think I've found the perfect place it's like 2 blocks from the BAU but it's a 3 bedroom house" she said looking in to my eyes. "You know me and you can take up a room" I said giving her a wink. "No stop it Emily" she said hitting me with the magazine. "Was that your attempt at a pick up line" she say giving me a serious look. I slowly looked at her " yea" I say in a small voice. "Well it almost worked how about this tomorrow we can go to dinner and see where it goes from there" she said standing up she kissed my cheek. After she got out of the way I noticed everyone was staring at me. "What" I said giving them a look. They all looked away. Rossi kept laughing. "Rossi you got something to say?" I ask shifting my position. "Just tell us how dinner goes and if there were anymore corny pick up lines" he says laughing. "I can't believe you guys" I say putting headphones on. I fall asleep fast.

Sorry for the short chapter but what about that pick up line pretty corny right??
Let me know what you think
Vote comment share follow :)