Chapter 4: Heated Desire

{warning the 'nasty' is in this chapter. If you want. You may skip this part}
Recap:

"it's going to get pretty hot in here."

Before Kaito could say anything, Gakupo clamped his mouth onto his and despite Kaito's efforts to keep his lips tightly shut he couldn't stop the insisting tongue. Then, Gakupo slid his cool hands up the front of Kaito's chest and when Kaito gasped from the unfamiliar touch on his skin, Gakupo took this chance to enter his warm cavern.

The intrusion into his mouth brought too much of a shock and Kaito couldn't fight him off as Gakupo pushed him down onto the bed and held his hands down by the wrists.

As Kaito was beginning to feel lightheaded from lack of air, Gakupo broke the kiss and slowly licked his lips.

When Kaito felt Gakupo's eyes roaming about him everywhere, he began to feel self-conscious and tried to pull his shirt back down to cover his torso while being held down.

"Hey, why are you trying to hide?"

"Why? Well, I'm being stripped of my shirt, being held down on my bed, and you're looking at me oddly! That's why!" Kaito's face flushed out of embarrassment as he turned it away to hide it in the pillow.

Expecting Gakupo to either say or do something weird again, Kaito braced himself only to feel the grip on his wrists lighten, then feeling them release completely. He took a peek at the other man and was surprised to see him looking down with his bangs covering his face, with an almost saddened expression that he's never seen on this usually happy man before.

"Ga-gakupo? What's wrong?"

Kaito reached over carefully but Gakupo shrugged away from his reach and although Kaito had been trying to get away from him just before, he felt a sinking feeling inside.

"Ne, Kaito, I may seem playful and you may think I'm just fooling around... but I am serious."

"Eh? Serious about what?" Kaito asked cautiously.

"About you, stupid!"

Kaito jumped at the sudden shout and looked at him wide-eyed.

"Kaito.. I love you. I know I said this the first time also, but I mean this. I would never joke about something like this. I love you so much I can't stand it! And yet- you don't seem to think anything of it. Kaito, do YOU love me?"

"I-"

"It's alright if you don't feel the same way. I was just being selfish. I'm sorry Kaito for forcing my feelings onto you like this. I'm sorry."

As he said this, Gakupo slowly rose from the bed and began to walk out but Kaito didn't miss what looked like tears in his eyes. Kaito sat stunned at what happened for a second until it all sank in and ran after him as Gakupo reached for the door.

"Please.. don't go."

Kaito gently tugged at the sleeve of Gakupo's jacket and looked towards him pleadingly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know- I - I didn't think you were serious.. I mean.. It's me we're talking about, you know? Who'd ever be serious with me? Haha.."