Chapter VIII: Perfection

It shouldn't have bothered Jimin that Yoongi didn't want him but it did. He was perfect.

He's already said this about Jungkook but this perfection was different. He cried harder thinking about it.

The first time he met Yoongi, he absolutely hated him. He was grumpy as hell and he always had a frown on his face. But Jimin had to admit, Yoongi actually does look hot when he frowns.

Jimin's skin would heat up everytime their hands touched. And Jimin absolutely hated it. His hair was blonde at the time, but he does recall the amount of times he'd change his hair colour until he finally settled with mint green.

Yoongi waltzed in, acting like he was already a part of their disfunctional family and he fit in perfectly. He was already loved within less than an hour.

Unlike Yoongi, it took weeks for Jimin to finally open up to them. He was never good with new people.

Taehyung, the first friend he made there, tried and tried to persuade Jimin into loving Yoongi. Then Jimin loved him.

Then on that very same day, Yoongi stated he was bi.

Jimin almost fainted. The lack of heartbeat was quickly succeeded by palpitations and swarm of feral bats in his stomach as 'Oh god, my crush likes guys too.' That was clearly a sign that whatever deity laid itself across the heavens.

Then Yoongi also stated that Hoseok was his favourite.

Jimin could've killed himself for liking the boy.

One thing in particular that he liked about Yoongi was how passionate he was for music. He'd stay up late at night, breaking the leds of the pencil countless of times, to write a song.

Yoongi was just a perferctionist of sorts. So of course this physical embodiment of perfection fustrated him. He could never be as perfect as Yoongi.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jimin woke up differently. He wasn't angry nor was his sad. He felt normal. He'd managed to let all his insecurities free flow from his eyes the night before. It was great how the dark was perfect for hiding so many things. Pain being most of them.

"Feeling better?" Maybe he had spoken to soon.

Yoongi was too beautiful for his own good Jimin realises. 'Min Yoongi, you suck. Then again I hope you do.' He blushed at his own thoughts and looked away from the elder.

"I don't know what's up with you but don't put your anger on us if we're not the cause of it." Jimin merely scoffed and picked up an apple.

"An apple, Jimin?" He graced with a trademark judging look.

"Diet." Jimin simply said.

"Conversationalist much?" Namjoon chuckled.

"Morning hyung!" Jimin genuinely smiled. Yoongi's lips quirked. 'Cute.' He thought.

"Jiminie's so cute." Yoongi pinched his cheeks and noted the deep blush that covered his dongsaeng's cheek. 'He just gets more adorable, I swear."

"My little Jiminie's so cute." He loved it truly. The thought that the simplest compliments can make Jimin go shy was something Yoongi couldn't help but exploit. Parts of him wants to believe that he blushes because of Yoongi himself. That part of him is usually beaten back and locked up in its cage.

Yoongi squishes Jimin against his chest and unintentinally rubbing against his dongsaeng's butt, before whispering, "I could just eat you up Jiminie." Reveling in the way he shivered and scampered away.

To Yoongi, Jimin was perfection.

When he first met the dancer, he wanted to do nothing but bend him over a table and make his scream out his name.

Jimin was so shy that Yoongi wanted to wreck him. Shy people tend to be the freakiest lovers.

The more Yoongi tried to get closer to him, the more he fell in love.

The need to hear him scream Yoongi's name wantonly increased when he heard the dancer's graceful vocals and those fucking high notes. Dear lord, he could just jerk off to that every single day. But that would seem wrong. In fact, it is.

He was closest to Namjoon. They both shared similar interests and well, Namjoon always came to him for advice.

He would be closer to Jimin, but the younger always evaded him. At least he still let him hug him. That should be sufficient for now.

Yoongi could no longer lie to himself or anyone else. He loved Jimin for more than just his physical traits. He loved that Jimin was so energetic. He enjoyed that he was always happy. The way his eyes would sparkle when he found somethibg funny. His laughter was contagious and Yoongi can't help but laugh along with him.

His adorable blush.

Min Yoongi had it bad. He was in love with Park Jimin.