X Factor Audition

Hey everybody I know I have not updated in a long time and I am so sorry :( guys. But yes this is a new chapter thanks guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's P.O.V

"Guys are you sure you want to do this?", I ask Louis and Harry as their turn to audition for the X Factor was almost about to come, "Yes Cam don't worry", Harry tells me. "I'm so nervous", Louis says as he nervously nibbles on his fingernails. "You guys can do this I know you can", Lexi says as she gives Harry a kiss on the cheek, he blushed and said, "Thanks Lex".

"Your up", the man says to Louis, I pulled a thumbs up as Harry starts walking to the stage.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hello, what's your name", Simon asks me, "Harry Styles", I say. The audience cheers at just the mention of my name, "And how old are you Harry?", Simon asks me again. "17", "What song will you be singing?", "I'll do 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonders", "Off you go then", Simon politely told me. I took a deep breath as I started singing the words started flowing instantly.

"Isn't she lovely?"

"Isn't she wonderful?"

"Isn't she precious?"

"Less than one minute old."

"I never thought through love ."

"We'd be making one as lovely as she."

"But isn't she lovely, made from love?"

Song over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The audience cheered and clapped at me, it was the judges turns to now speak. "Your very good Harry but I'm not sure if you have enough confidence yet", Louis told me, "I really like you Harry and for 16 you have a very nice voice", Nicole said to me. "Actually with a bit of vocal coaching, you could actually be very good, Simon tells me, "Thank you", I mumble into the microphone.

"Time to vote Louis", Simon says, "For all the right reasons, it's gonna be a no for me", I hear Lex, Cam and Lou all booing, but I can here Lexi the loudest, I smile to myself probably revealing my dimples as the audience boos loudly. "I think they didn't boo you loud enough", Simon says, as the audience listens and boos louder, I say a little boo in the microphone and smirk.

"I like you very much Harry", Nicole says to me, "It's a yes for me", I smile as I say a big thank you to Nicole, "It's a yes for me", Simon says with a smile, "Thank you, thanks so much", I say while walking off the stage and waving to the audience.

"Harry you made it", Louis, Lex, and Cam all tell me in sync, I hug each of them. "I could have never done this without you guys!" "Your up next", the same man tells Louis. I pat Louis on the back, "Good luck man", I say to Louis as he walks to the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's P.O.V

"I can't believe both of you guys got in!", I say still shocked, as we started leaving from the backstage. 3 boys that looked about the same age as us were walking are way. "Hello", the one with black fashioned hair said to all 4 of us, "Did you guys just audition?", the blonde haired boy asks. "Yes me and him did", Louis says pointing to Harry and him, "Any luck?", the brown haired boy questioned, "Yup", Lexi and I both say. "Nice, we're just about to audition separately", the black haired boy says.

"Oh by the way, I'm Zayn", the black haired boy tells us, "Im Liam", Brown haired boy says, "And I'm Niall", the blonde one says lastly. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Lexi, "Cameron", I say, "Im Louis and this is Harry", Louis says, "Louis as in L-O-U-I-E", Liam asks him. I heard Louis sigh, "No, this is the last time I am telling anybody this, it's L-O-U-I-S!", We all giggle at Louis's annoyance.

"Well it's almost our turns to audition", Niall says, "Yea we better get going then", Zayn comments. "Nice meeting you guys", Harry tells them, "Hey, maybe we will catch ya guys another time", Liam says and waves goodbye.We walked back to the car and started driving home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I know it was short I promise the next chappie will be long. But I'm not to good at long chapters, but I will work something out for you guys ;) I have over 120 reads now I know it's small compared to other books but its alot to me! :) love u guys please comment, vote and read!

If you don't know Lohanthony search him up on YouTube he is amazayn. Like Lohanthony says... WHEN IN DOUBT TWERK IT OUT! :D

Hanna x