Nando's

Chapter 9

Cameron's P.O.V

I'm now getting ready for my date with Louis. I think anyways...Well I slipped on something more fancy then I'm used to, a white tank top with white sparkles on the rim, A greyish cardigan, with a white wavy skirt matching my top and goes up just below my knees, with white sparkling matching flats. I put on some pearled white earrings, I got out a curling iron and began curling each strand of my wavy light brown hair. Once I was done I started my makeup, I put on some foundation to clear up a couple blemishes, Black mascara,, and light pink lipgloss. I checked my full-length mirror, feeling satisfied I went down the stairs wondering if Louis was ready.

"Wow!", Louis said to me shocked, "You look a-amazing", I noticed he was holding some flowers. Aww! "Thanks Lou! You look pretty fine yourself", I said eyeing his tux. "Ready?", he smiled, I saw the sparkle in his eyes, "Yea", I smiled. When we reached the car he said, "Oh yea! This is for you Cam", he said pulling out the flowers I was eyeing before. "That's so sweet!", I leaned and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek, I saw him smile a huge smile. He blushed and we got into then car ready for our first date to Nando's!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Nando's

Louis P.O.V

"So um what do you want to eat?", I asked Cam, "Um I'll have whatever ur having!", "okay", l scanned through the menu until I saw SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS yay! A:N(Don't think they have pasta but whatever)"Cam theirs PASTA I'm having pasta u want pasta?", "Woah their Lou calm down!", Cam laughed, "Sorry I just uh really love pasta", I blushed, "You don't think I remember? Remember that time when it was my ninth birthday and my mom made a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs and when every body was taking out their food you grabbed the bowl and a fork and ran to my room, locked the door and ate it all before any body could eat some!", she reminded me, of our good old days. "Wow cam, you really remember that?", I asked, she nodded her head while chewing on a piece of breadstick appetizers, I smiled that really meant alot to me. When the waiter came we ordered 2 plates of spaghetti and meatballs cause I ain't sharing, "And what would you like to drink with that?" He asked, "I'll just have some water", Cam said calmly, "And I'll have some tea." "Oh um sorry sir we don't have tea,", "W-what no tea u DON'T HAVE TEA!", "Louis!", Cam shouted at me, I was getting crAzy No tea no tea? "S-sorry sir", the waiter apologized, "Sorry sir he'll just have water", Cam said for me. The waiter nodded his head and walked away probably thinking I was the craziest person ever. "Louis! What was that! I know u love tea but really?", she giggled uncontrollably, it was getting out of hand so I started laughing with her, When we finally stopped our food arrived, "Mmm", I grabbed a fork and scooped up a huge bite of Pasta and shoved it in my mouth, "Lou! That is so not gentlemen like!", Cam whined, "Oh right", I said in between bites, I scooped up some pasta and put it in front of her mouth while still chewing,she just stared at me like I was crazy, "No? Okay", I said just putting it in my mouth. Cam rolled her eyes and ate some of her pasta.

{After Dinner} We were walking in the car ready to go to her house when she did something I hadn't expected, "Thanks for the date Lou.", she grinned. She looked at my lips then to my eyes, we both leaned in and started kissing she put her hand on my hair putting her fingers threw my hair while smiling through the kiss I put my hand on her waist also smiling into the kiss. When out of breath she pulled away and a big smile plastered on her face and she was blushing like a tomato. "You've always looked adorable when you blushed", if it was even possible she got more redder, she smiled cutely and got inside the car. I followed behind her and we drove back to her house.

Cameron's P.O.V

I can't believe we kissed. Wow. "Hey Cam?", Louis said once we entered the house pulling me out of my thoughts, "Yup?", "Well I was thinking, I had a lot of fun the whole week and I was supposed to be leaving tomorrow but do you think maybe I can stay longer?", "Oh yea that would be cool!", I was actually happy he didn't have to go tomorrow. "You can stay until u get sick of me", I smiled, "That won't be too long now will it?", he said, I punched him on the arm, "Ouch. Your mean!", he whined like a child. I smirked and ran upstairs to my room. Gotta call Lex. NOW

Lexi: "Ello!"

Cameron: "Hey Lex!"

Lexi: "Wassup gurl?"

Cameron: "Well we went for the date..."

Lexi: "Oh yea how was that!"

Cameron: "It was really good actually..we sorta kissed..."

Lexi: "OMG U WHAT!"

Cameron: "Ha yea we kissed and Lou is not going tomorrow he's staying for longer."

Lexi: "Omg ur just the luckiest girl aren't u!"

Cameron: "What can I say." "Hey Lex come over later and you can bring Harry we'll all watch a movie."

Lexi: "That's not gonna be to hard he's with me now, we'll come over later, Gotta go, bye cam!"

Cameron: "Bye Lexi!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it we actually kissed. It was

amazing, I'll have to talk about it with Louis later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope your enjoying this story sorry for the short chapters. This is my first story and I'm not very good at writing long chapters. I now have like 40 reads can we get to 60 by next week and 8 votes and 3 comments all by next week? Please comment and vote. Love u guys! C:

Hanna x