Chapter 8

HHYL Fanfic2 Chapter 8

The cold voice which came from their backs radiated with powerful Qi infused with anger.

They all turned around only to be met by the sight of a magnificent face bestowed with every perfection by the Heavens. The owner of that wondrous visage was glaring at them with his beautiful yet icy cold eyes. His fluttering white-as-snow robe was edged with detailed flowery embroidery at the hem adding even more charm to his imposing figure, which left every single person beholding this breathtaking presentation at a loss for words. However, the amazingly beautiful face was contorted with rage. Giving off the impression of a wrathful divinity that came down from Heaven to bring about calamity upon humans.

Jing was literally emanating his murderous intention when he heard Cao Xin's words. His usual presence was already filled with an intimidating aura, needless to say it was infinitely more terrifying when he was agitated. Already he was beyond angry with that damn Crown Prince and now to hear such ridiculous words from that cursed fool! These foolish brothers of Lu Cang never seemed to learn. Always trying to persuade Lu Cang to leave him. If he did not take into consideration Lu Cang's reaction when they were being mistreated by Zhang Zi Dong, Jing would already have wiped them out when they offered Lu Rong Rong to Lu Cang to be his secret lover. Had he possessed any less self-control he would have slapped that inane person's face and sent both of them home, as far away as possible from Lu Cang.

All of their faces were drained of all color once they saw how furious Jing was. Even the loud Cao Xin didn't dare to open his mouth and was frightened by Jing's obvious killer aura. Ge Qing's legs were almost incapable of supporting him due to them trembling. Lu Cang's body continued its terrified tremble from the day before but his facial countenance remained strong, he was in front of his Brothers after all. Ding Peng displayed his usual calm on the surface face but still remained alert as he didn't know what to expect since Jing had been in an increasingly foul mood all this time.

Eyeing them one by one, Jing gritted his teeth and with a freezing cold tone that was even colder than the winter's wind, he asked them. "I ask again, WHO-WOULD-LEAVE-WHOM?"

Ge Qing's knees about to buckle now knocked together uncontrollably as Jing looked in his direction for answers, Jing also noticed the clapping sound being emitted from them and glowered intensely. Jing literally put a stop to whatever Ge Qing wanted to say but that Cao Xin's skin was thicker than a turtle's shell. "B-Big... Big Brother has found his fated princess. He... he... he finally could leave..." Albeit there was a stutter in his speech, Cao Xin finally mustered all of his courage to speak, yet, when Jing shot him a sideways glance, he found himself trembling with fear and unable to continue his words.

"Princess??"

"Yes... yes... A Princess who loves ..." Cao Xin just didn't' know when to keep his mouth shut, stubbornly he wanted to say whatever was in his mind.

Cao Xin!! How could he run his loud and stupid mouth at this moment? Jing was already furious to begin with. Now, with these kinds of words, Cao Xin was literally adding fuel to the already scorching fire. Lu Cang almost could see Jing exuding a blazing-hot flame all around himself. He had to stop Cao Xin before Jing unleashed his infamous temper and killed his brother on the spot. Lu Cang's face turned pale.

"No...no... It was a misunderstanding." He glared at Cao Xin to stop him from continuing his speech. With all his might Lu Cang tried to soothe the infuriated Jing by pulling his arm with both of his hands. "Come, let's get back to the tent first, I will explain everything. Alright?