CHAPTER 2

(Quil's POV)

As I walked over to Sam's house I couldn't stop thinking about how I had a sister. I just couldn't believe that I haven't seen her since I was 4. Dad said that she most likely doesn't have the Wolf gene so we have to be cautious around her.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened back at the house. It kept replaying in my head over and over again.

*FLASHBACK *

"My what?!" I asked exasperated.

"Your sister." He told me for about the tenth time. I couldn't speak. There was no way that I had a sister and didn't know about it.

"You know what, we can talk about this later. I need to go get ready, I'm going over to Sue's in a bit. Why don't you and Rachel sit down and catch up." he suggested.

I don't know how we are going to catch up on such little time, I had to go and run the boarder. I had to see if I could get time off from Sam.

"Okay, but let me go tell Sam, my boss, that I need time off "work" for awhile so we can catch up. I mean it's only been 12 years." She smiled at my lame attempt at a joke.

"Okay, hurry back," she said. I grabbed my phone from the kitchen table and headed towards the door. I felt someone grab my arm.

"Hurry back. Please." She said letting go of my arm.

"I will, don't worry. I'll be back in 20," I reassured her.

*END OF FLASHBACK *

When I walked in, Sam was sitting at the table taking.

"Hey Sam can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him

"Ya. Hey, guys I'll be back." He said following me out onto the front porch.

"What do you need Quil?"

"I need a week or two off of patroling."

''You know I cant let you take that much time off.''

''I really need this Sam. I have some really important family business!'' I told him.

''Like what?''

''Youll find out just not now. Maybe even later today or at least soon.''

''Fine but only a week and when you get back you will be taking double shifts. Got it?''

''Ok and thanks'' He nodded his head and walked back into the house as i started to walk back home. As i walked back home i kept thinking about what we were going to talk about. Would she tell me everything or would she just tell me some things about her?