CHAPTER 4

(Embry's POV)

I left Sam's house with Seth and Paul to go and patrol. We each went to our phasing spots far enough into the woods so no one would see us and took our shorts off and tied them to our legs and then phased.

As we were running i cought Quil's sent.

'Hey guys i think i smell Quil.' I thought as i was running.

'Well lets go see what hes doing. Our shift is over anyways.' Seth thought to me.

I started running in the direction Quil was and they both followed. As we started to get close to the road i could see him and who i thought was his sister standing there. I was about to phase when i started to here yelling.

''DONT. TELL. ME. TO. CALM. DOWN.'' I herd Quil growl. He started to shake uncontrolably. All of a suddon Quil phases. i run out into the middle of the road and jump over some girl and land in between them. I growl at Quil and telling him to back down. But he just held his ground and growled back.

'Seth, Paul get her out of here.' I thought to them.

'Quil you need to calm down before she gets hurt!' I thought to him.He never thought anything back to me but just ran away into the forest.

 I went to check if they took her home but when i turned around i saw her trying to fight out of their grip. when she finally got out of their grip she started to run towards where Quil disapeared. i tryed to step in front of her but she just slid under me and started to run again. I looked at Seth and Paul to see them shocked too but when they looked at me they saw that i wanted to follow. They went into the trees and then came back in their wolf forms.

We started to run after their sent scence we couldnt see them any more. Once we caught up we saw them back in human form in the middle of a clearing yelling at each other.

''Why didnt you tell me?!'' Quil yelled.

''Because i didnt think it mattered!''

''Well it does matter to me! Even if you dont think its important it is! Does dad even know?!''

(Rachel's POV)

''Well it does matter to me! Even if you dont think its important it is! Does dad even know?!"

''How am i supposed to know? If he does i didnt tell him.'' I said with more calmness to my voice. He opens his mouth to speak but is cut off by someone else.

''Whoa whoa whoa. Hold it. What is going on here?'' A guy that looked just like my brother asked.

''Embry this is my sister, Rachel. Rachel this is Embry, Seth, and Paul.'' He says to me as he points to each one of them.

''Hey'' Each one says to me at the same time. I say hi back just before i get cut off by the one i think is Embry.

''Ok so now that that is said, what are you guys talking about?''

''Well we are. . .'' He says before I cut him off.

''We are twins and i guess he didnt know that. Thats why he is so mad at me. Just becasue i never told him.''

''That and the fact that i have a sister, no a TWIN sister that i never knew about till now.'' He said getting a bit more angry again.

''Well its not my fault that you can remember your sister from when we were three!'' I said angry again.

''EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!'' Embry yelled.

 I jumped from the tone of his voice. I had never herd anyone so serious before until now.

Quil shifted his weight from one foot to the other as he stayed quiet. We both looked at each other with our eyebrows raised as if saying,''Wow.''

(Embry's POV)

''EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!" I yelled.

Quil and Rachel stopped yelling and shared a glance with each other. They then turned their attention back to me and waited for me to say something.

''Thats much better. Now why dont we go to Sam's house and talk about this in a more calmer way. How does that sound?''

They both nodded their heads and mumble a ''sure''. I started to walk towards the trees to shift when Seth yelled to me,''Hey what are we going to do about Rachel? Is she going to walk with one of us or ride on Quil's back?''

''Would you mind. . .'' I was about to finish when i was cut off.

''Dont worry about me i can get there on my own just give me a second,'' she said as she ran towards the trees.

We waited for a minute or so until we heard leaves crunching and branches breaking. Out came a HUGE white wolf with black at the tip of its tail. It replaced the spot where Rachel stood. She looked just like Quil but the exact opposite.

''Rachel?'' I asked so confused out of my mind. It. . . i mean SHE nodded her head yes and started to walk towards me. When she got up to me i relized her real size. She was just as big as Sam if not bigger. She nugded me towards the woods suggesting i go and shift.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As we were running i was trying to talk with Rachel but i couldnt and i had no idea why. I kept trying until i herd all of them groan at my fails.

''Why dont you just stop already? She cant hear you.'' I herd Quil say to me.

(Quil's POV)

''Why dont you just stop already? She cant hear you.'' I thought to Embry.

''Stop what and who cant hear who?'' Rachel thought to me.

''Embry keeps trying to talk or think to you but he CANT because your not part of the pack yet'' i told her making sure Embry also heard so then he could know why he couldnt speak to her.

''Oooooohhhhhhh.'' Was all I got from Embry and the rest of them.

''Wait. . .  then why can i talk to you?'' she asked me tilting her head to look at me with a confused look.

''Because we are related not to mention we are TWINS!''

''WOULD YOU JUST GET OVER IT!'' she yelled at me along with the others.

''Anyways im going to go tell Sam we have company. See you there'' Embry said and ran ahead of us with Paul and Seth leaving just me and Rachel.