Chapter One: Mission Memories

My name is Arora Chambers, US Marine RRTS (Rapid Response Tactical Squad).

Before I ended up in the RRTS a mission I was on went all to hell and my whole team was ambushed an killed!

Shells from the machine guns fell down on us from the sky. Dirt and glass exploded around the team. Arora lifted her head from the ground, scouting ahead of her, seeming as she was the fastest on her team. Through the explosion and bombings she caught sight of her target, Emanuel Sims.

Priority was the greatest , calling in all six units of RRTS Ops. Each unit was given the same objective and a different route to take in order to reach Sims the mission was very simple enough, but when a unit was compromised all hell broke loose. I remembered everything that happened and it went in a flash. I got shot multiple times in the chest and my whole team DEAD. That was the day I died and the memory haunts me!

I woke up drenched in sweat remembering my team had died. Not being able to scream but dry heaving. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was only 4:30am. We were to awake to train at 0600 hours. I walked quietly like a ghost out of the barracks and to the training room to change out of my sleeping wear and Into my black tank top and black sweat pants with my hair in a high pony tail.

Agora was 5'6 with red eyes an light toned skin with the reddist hair. People wouldn't believe that she was truly born with red eyes, red hair, which earned her the code name: Blood! With one shot her targets brains is splat.

She took the punching bag first as memories haunted her with every punch she did making the bag go further; hearing gun shots. She could could feel a presence in the room with her but let it go as memories of her teammates flashed through her mind. She jumped a double twist flip, with a power kick and hit the bag. The chain broke and Arora landed perfectly on one knee with her fist on the ground. Her eyes full of rage but mellowed down as she heard footsteps being made towards her.

"You scare me more and more every day Arora" sarge said making his way to her. She stood up and caught her breath ," I seem to scare everyone when I least expect to" she said taking a sear on the bench. He followed and sat next to her.

"This is four months straight you been getting up early, taking out all your dream stress on the poor bag. Wanna talk about it?" Sarge said starring at her.

I knew Sarge wanted me to go and get a psych evaluation but I never went because my memories an feelings are my own problem to keep. He always finds me In the training room tryna relieve the guilt that I felt for my team. Even though they say its not my fault, they just don't know what I feel about it. I should of known the mission and our hideout would have my discovered therefore its my fault they got killed. I couldn't answer his question. I just stood up and went back to the bags.

Not knowing that it was already time for actual training, I could hear the team walking in. They would stare at me but I just kept hurting the bag!

"Damn Arora, why don't you let me punch this hammer into you, it'll make you feel better baby" the perverted bastard Portman says with his hand holding his crotch.

I couldn't take any of his shit anymore, I walked up to him and double flipped kicked him straight in the head, knocking his ass out cold. Duke and the rest of the guys snickered except for John an Asher who had their arms crossed an wasn't surprised by the scene that happened!

The kid walked away once he caught my death glare with his head down an looked as if someone killed his dog.

Mac chuckled one last time before dragging the unconscious Portman to the infirmary.
Arora took a deep breath and walked to the bench to take a seat..

"Her strength improves to be getting stronger the more angrier she gets" John aka Reaper says to Sarge whose shakes his head at Arora.

"She suffers mentally John, being shot twenty six times an barely held on for life plus loosing her whole squad ain't much to recover from. But I'm impressed with how she handles it. She keeps it aside and focus on what's at task" Sarge said as he made his way to the rest of the team.

Reaper glanced at Arora one last time with a sad smile an headed to sarge.
Arora was still catching her breath an focusing on releasing the anger. My sarge use to say that my mind is the most valuable thing in the human body. He was more like a father to me as Goat!
Reading a bible with me everyday before I end up falling asleep; which would lead him to carrying me to my cot an tuck me in like I was his daughter.

I felt a presence that snapped me out of my memory trance , as I looked up I could help but smile at who it was and helped me to stand. I kindly took it an we stood with the team.

"Glad you came to join us Ro" Destroyer said using the nickname he gave me an pat my shoulder. I smirked an did a slight nod to acknowledge that I heard him. Duke pouted as he thinks I didn't notice him, so I nudged his arm which made him smile big.

After training and kicking Destroyer's ass, I went ahead to the showers, but took a sideway glance to see John starring at me. I glared to him which made him turn back to the others.
The water felt soothing an relaxed all my muscles. Everyone stayed in the courts while I headed back to the barracks crashing on my cot forgetting that I was still in my towel, and let the darkness succomb me!

Reaper walked through the barracks an noticed it was too quiet. From the catwalk he saw Arora asleep on her cot. Her wet red hair was slayed over her pillow wildly. She hasn't even bothered to cover her half naked self. Reaper stood at the end of her cot an simply watched her seeing all her scars. Since Arora arrived in their unit a year ago, they were shocked because they were told she was dead but seeing her in her most primal rage state was like looking at a beast ready to claw out of its cage.
I know she has demons as the rest of us. Can't say I grew fond of the red head and honestly I could tell I was falling for her. I felt like it was a mission to me to make her happy and erase all her bad memories an make new ones with her ... Snapping out of his thoughts he headed towards his desk but stopped to look st Arora over his shoulder. He shook his head an grabbed his blanket from his cot an covered her with it.

It really wasn't smart to risk waking her up up since the last time he tried it ended up with him being sucker punched in the jaw. Wasn't really my smartest choice but all is well!