Chapter Twelve: I Don't Want To Lose You

The inside of my body felt like it was on fire. My bones felt like a ton of bricks were being dumped on her. The pain was unbearable. I felt like i was going to die. My body collapsed; feeling numb inside. I took deep gulps of air, but it seems as it was suffocating. It brought back memories, mostly of how Reaper would risk his life for me. But that won't happen, not on my watch.

"Ro......" I could hear Reaper calling my name as he chocked on his blood. A tear escaped my eye as I took Reapers condition in. He got hit when the bullet hit the nano wall as it shut and it backfired an had hit him in the abdomen, leading him to bleed out.

  "I won't lose you John. I just won't". I trembled. Samantha had the C-24 shot ready. I know John won't take it but i don't have a choice. I will not lose the man I love.

She had grabbed the shot from Samantha as Reaper wasn't looking.

"John...." I said his name softly. His eyes kept fluttering to stay open.

"I love you John.....I'm infected and if we make it through this... I'll go anywhere with you.. I love you...Please come back to me", she whispered in his ears. She put the needle in his neck and released the C-24 compound!

Reaper gasped as he felt the C-24 course through his veins.

"I'm a monster Ro.....I'm....I'm" I shushed him by kissing him. "Your not a monster John....You've been there for me in every battle we had went into together. Your a hero. My hero. I love you!" was the last thing he heard till he succumbed to his darkness.

We watched as Reaper passed out on the floor,"You'll return to me....I know you will", she kissed his forehead.

"You really believe he will come back superhuman?". his sister asked me! I smiled and gripped his and tightly. "I know he will, he's a fighter, he's never let me down" I said proudly believing it for myself more than for his sister.

" You really love him .......don't you?" She said full with passion that she couldn't believe someone loved her brother just as much as his own family loves him. A tear slipped from her eyes flowing down her cheek's," More than you know", she caressed Johns face.

" So why did Duke say your code name was Blood?" Samantha asked that one question, i was quite uncomfortable with telling, but i guess its only fair to tell her. Since she was curious of her brothers life.

I checked my rifle an saw i only had half a clip. "My old team gave it to me. A single shot from my rifle would bring my target down in a heart beat. Besides Arora isn't very much convenient on the battlefield but Reaper was more of an exception to call me by my first name. They use to say I was  death raiser. I've killed many people and regret it as some was innocents. I was the only girl in my squad who fought the men and they've been afraid of me ever since. The only one who could see through my cold heart'd exterior and tried to help me but i would hurt him all because i couldn't put him through what I did. I loved him and was too scared to tell him that, through recent events" Arora explained to Samantha.

She just wished that Reaper could be here with her!

Pounding was being made against the door is what caught their attention. They had no choice but to leave Reaper there and hope he awakes from the darkness that is trying to take him from me!!!!

We ran through the door looking looking for an escape. Hopefully Reaper will get to us before those demon monsters take us......

( Hey guys so the next chapter will be in Reapers point of view, sorry that the story is short but the movie that i wrote this story came from which i only own the character Arora Chambers came from the ending is short.. So i'll be writing from my vision that i see.. So thank you all for reading and voting on my story i really thank you......)