Chapter Thirteen: Is This The End?

(Reapers P.O.V)

My head hurt and my body felt more stronger, with more muscle . My vision had grew blury for a second as I tried to adjust to the bright light. It was very quiet, too quiet, not even a sound which got me very worried.

"Ro..... Samantha" he called out as he stood off the ground, looking around and not accepting the fact that he doesn't see his sister or his girlfriend; if he could call her that, wasn't even in the room, so that meant those fricken things were able to get through the sealed doors. But he knew that Arora would keep his sister safe at all costs. Its her motto to save people before she could save herself.

He checked his rifle and went straight into battle mode. Mutant after mutant that came for him out of every single corner he rounded, ended up dead with a raging super human who wanted one thing and one thing only; and that was finding the love of his life!

Seeing all the dead bodies got him thinking his sister and girlfriend were somewhere out there lifeless. But all those thoughts left his mind as soon as he saw Samantha's body on the floor facedown.

"Sam......" he called to her in a whisper checking if she was still breathing when he heard her say softly," your alive?" which sounded more as if she couldn't believe that he survived.

"Are you alright? where is Ro?" when I didn't get my answer I was outraged so I screamed at my sister demanding where the fuck she was, when a voice I knew all to well said," she put up one hell of a fight Reaper, you should have seen the strength and rage she had in her, wanting....no .... needing to be released from the cage she built in herself!"

He turned around to see the one person be despised since he killed the Kid and said those deep nasty shit to Ro. But he wasn't the only one standing their. The girl he loved stood next to him. Her red hair out of her ponytail bun, her eyes a glow crimson red, with teeth that looked like those werewolves from the forests, with her nails that looked like claws, sharp and scary. He couldn't understand what he was looking at. He knew she was infected, but why is it that she looks totally different from every other mutant he's encountered.

"Beautiful isn't she. But that's not all dear John, with that beautiful mind of hers, and with a lot of focus, she is able to turn things into ash. You should have seen it, its beautiful, the perfect weapon that Military and us Marines need", he nodded his head to Arora's attention. But turned out to be a signal for her to attack.

I watched as she jumped and did a double twist flip and landed in a perfect crouch right in front of him and growled at him.

It was as if her soul disappeared from her body and in its place a demon has corrupted her mind, body and soul.

"Ro...this isn't you....please...don't do this" he pleaded, but she wasn't giving in. He didn't have time to get himself In defense mode as she rushed him and flew his body against the wall with a loud crack, sending him face first into the ground.

"Ro.....please...if your in their...come back to me baby!" he tried calling out to her but got caught off by her gripping his throat which he had enough, he kicked her rib and punched her face. She dropped him and she growled at him.

"I think you shouldn't have done that John". Sarge sneered at me. My brain couldn't twist the fact that something bad was gonna happen. But nothing happened!

"What are you waiting for Blood, kill him and you can become the best soldier. And you will be united with the rest of your team" He argued with her.

I could see the battle in her eyes. That was one thing you should notice about Arora is never to bring up her past especially her team that suffered because of head RRTS unit. The color of her eyes kept changing from her crimson red to a pitch black. It must have been working.

"Arora.....I love you.. You don't know how much I fucking love you. You told me you'd be with me that you wouldn't leave me. Remember youpromised!" I yelled at her

"Don't listen to him.. he's the one that got your unit killed, he was working as a spy Arora. He's lying, once your out he will kill you"

"Stop fucking lying. Ro.. remember this, I'm sorry I risked my life for yours. Your life was more important than mine, do you remember that", he spoke hoping that what he said would trigger a memory!

"John....." her small trembling voice that caught him with joy.

"yes baby I'm here.... I'm right here. I told you I would never leave you behind.... you know that".

"John.....I....I didn't....I tried fighting....I did...it hurts....soo much" her trembling broke her trance as her eyes were back to their normal red crimson color.

"I'll kill the both of you" Sarge yelled and jumped off the second floor, tackling Arora down in the process.

I charged at him as he went to punch Arora, but she dodged as his fist almost came in contact with my face but missed as I kicked him in the ribs, satisfied when I heard a crack! "This ends now" he barked at me. Out of nowhere Arora ran at him, got a hold of his shoulders and flung him into the wall. I heard a growl escape her lips. I'm gonna admit I'm scared of what happened to her and I wish I could take everything back.

" Arora....no" I yelled, but it was too late, she was shot by him.

My muscles and body grew still. All I saw was red. I attacked him and was able to reach his blade that he pulled out of his boot and stabbed his Sarge with it.
The transport to Mars appeared and before Reaper knew it he was flying Ashor into the portal and disappeared to the other planet.

"Like the kid said 'Go To Hell", he spat with such venom and flew a grenade. Taking a deep breath he ran to Arora's side!

She wasn't breathing, I tried to do give her CPR for over five minutes but she just wasn't coming back to me. This cant be happening I need her.

"Come on, Ro come on baby....come back to me.....God dammit, you come back to me please", I all but shouted until I heard my sisters voice, " John....." she said softly like she thought I would break any second.

"I cant lose her Sam....I just cant....she's....she's my life.... I wanted to marry her.... have a little family", I choked back a sob that was trying to escape from my throat.

"John.. there's nothing we can do, let her go, I know you love her but she wouldn't want you to do this to yourself... we have to get out of here", she said with such sadness, she knew what she meant to me.

" No.. I cant lose her... I love her like I've never loved anybody, she was suppose to be my everything!" he said in a whisper. He knew this wasn't suppose to end like this. He didn't know what else to do. He felt as If his whole world just ended. John stood up and headed to her side only to stop when a gasp was heard, he turned around to see Arora coughing and trying to catch her breath.

"Ro....?" he ran to her side and picked her up, placing her head in his chest. Taking a big breath and smelling her wonderful waterfall watermelon shampoo. He loved her smell, and couldn't get enough of it.

"I thought...I thought I lost you", he muffled into her neck.

"I told you... that I would never leave you John and ...I intend on keeping that promise". her voice sounded rough and dry. He wanted to kiss and make love to her all damn day to show just how much he loved her!

I caressed her face and looked deep in her eyes," Marry me Ro? Marry me?" I whispered huskily. She smiled at me as tears escaped her eyes," You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to say that John". She sniffled and held on to him tighter

John couldn't have been happier to be leaving this hell hole with the woman he loves who is now his fiancé and is the woman of his dreams. He finally got the girl he has been fighting for since he first knew she needed healing.

NOW HE WILL NEVER LET GO!!!!!!