Demon Descriptions

Vepar
Rank: duchess
Legions: 29
Strongest: Mid-October
Summoning: nighttime, black candles (there's more but I don't feel like listing them)
Gender: female (Kuroko's is male though because . . . I wanted it to be that way!)
Description: A demon that can guide ships home or get them hopelessly lost. She commands the winds and sea, creating terrible storms. She can cause a person to levitate and can cause serious illnesses. Those that have the illness have three days before they die. Before they die, their insides get eaten by maggots and worms (ew) and slowly get eaten from the inside.
Appearance: Looks like a mermaid. On land she looks like a warrior woman.
Personality: calm, relaxed, passion for battle(particularly battle at sea), focused both in and out of battle
Weapon: throwing knives, maybe others? (This has nothing to do with the actual demon, just the story)
Partner: Kuroko Tetsuya

Aka Manah
Rank: ?
Legions: ?
Strongest: ?
Summoning: ?
Gender: no answer
Description: Lusts for destruction and achieves it through the minds he possesses.
Appearance: (Has anyone seen the demon in Fran Bow? It's that guy, like literally, he's Aka Manah.)If not then . . . his head is covered by a skull of what looks like a ram. He is tall and very lean. His eyes are red dots and he dresses in a long leather coat and pitch-black suit with a red cloth tied around his neck. His appearance can change, though, because of his ability to shapeshift.
Personality: cruel, obsessed with power, enjoys torturing people (this sounds like Emperor a bit, but it's not his demon, I swear)
Weapon: dual pistols (this has nothing to do with the actual demon, just the story)
Partner: Kuroko's father (I'm too lazy to come up with actual names for them)

Leraje
Rank: marquise
Legions: 30
Strongest: end of May
Summoning: daytime, red candles
Gender: female
Description: Has interests in both love and war. She can make battle wounds rot, but also has the ability to heal battle wounds. Her arrows are tipped with poisonous pestilence, causing disease in the wounds they create. They are nearly impossible to heal without her help. She loves to be Robin Hood more than Cupid in the realm of love. She is more known to break up love affairs and marriages than cause them. She can influence conflict on one's love life and cause or eliminate one's attraction to another. Also can control winds and climate. She can teach her summoner about meteorology and weather forecasting.
Appearance: She first appears as a handsome archer that looks like Robin Hood. Without the Robin Hood disguise, she looks like an Egyptian queen(gold dress, gold jewelry, and hair, makeup, and jewelry similar to young Cleopatra). Appears to be quite young and beautiful.
Personality: ? (I feel like she would be very energetic and but observant)
Weapon: bow and arrows (this does have something to do with the actual demon!)
Partner: Kuroko's mother

Zepar
Rank: duke
Legions: 26
Strongest: early June
Summoning: daytime, black candles
Gender: male
Description: Mainly summoned by males to make women fall in love with them. The cost is that the woman can not conceive the man's children.  Can also cause people to shapeshift into other forms.
Appearance: Always in red knight's armor.
Personality: ?
Weapon: none
Partner: none

Abraxas
Rank: supreme deity (not sure if that's a rank but that is what he is)
Legions: ? (Couldn't find it)
Strongest: (couldn't find it)
Summoning: (couldn't find it)
Gender: male
Description: The supreme deity and source of divine emanations. He is the ruler of all the 365 heavens(also known as circles of creation)- one for each day of the year. The number 365 corresponds to the numerical value of seven Greek letters that form the word Abraxas. Fear of Abraxas is the beginning of wisdom.
Appearance: He is shown with the head of a king and dragon's feet. Basilidians see him as a supreme God.
Personality: ? (I'll make one)
Weapon: (I'll make one as well, unless anyone has ideas?)
Partner: Unknown for now

That's all the demons so far! I had to do a lot of research on top of my mountain of homework, but I promised myself that I would do this! See you in the next chapter!
~Kitty