Chapter Two: Your Sleeping Face is Beautiful

Its 2am and Friday, im not getting any sleep tonight.... Ugh, family sucks... Eren is not that young in the story, its just the best photo I could find! Enjoy!!~

I practically ran home, it was already past my working hours, so I left right away. No need to see Erwin any longer, I just wanted Eren, he was my release from this hell called reality.

It was already one in the morning by the time I got home, of course shitwin kept me late. Eren would already be asleep so I can "visit" him. I grabbed his spare key that was not so cleverly hidden and opened his door. I breathed in the scent of the apartment, always sweet with a hint of spice, like him. He had a bigger loft than mine because his sister used to live with him. I'm glad she's gone, she got to close to my Eren. Sure, they were relatives, but I saw the looks she was giving him...

I looked around the living room, clean, Jesus this kids' perfect. I didn't take anymore time to stall, I came to see him. I walked down the empty hallway and crept into his bedroom, the room was the biggest in the house. His back was turned towards the door so I went up to him quietly, making sure not to wake him. He looked so adorable all curled up like that when he sleeps.

I climbed onto the bed next to him, there were faint breathing sounds. Oh shit! Did I wake him up! The sounds continued, he was just snoring, thank god. I laid down and dangled my arm around his waist, I've learned that he is a really heavy sleeper. I loved his hips as well, so curvy. "Your body turns me on, Eren. I hope you know that." I snaked my arm up his side to his head and twirled his hair on my fingers, so soft. "I'll make you mine someday, dearest Eren.~"

I sat up after about an hour of relaxing, time to go home I guess. After quietly sneaking out of his room, I strode down the hall to his living room. Might as well take something for myself, I mean, why not? I looked around the room and spotted a pile of dirty clothes, how convenient. I walked over and grabbed the closest article of clothing, anything will do as long as it was on him.
After locking his house back up and hiding his key again, I walked down to my apartment. I pulled my keys out once I got in front of the door, swiftly unlocking it. I took them out of the lock and made my way to my bedroom, so small. Maybe I should get a bigger room.
I put my keys down, and took off my suit jacket and tie. Next I pulled my shoes off along with my pants and shirt. I walked over to my closet and threw my dirty clothes into a basket and grabbed pajamas.
Sliding them on, I grabbed my "token" from Eren's house and laid down.
I opened it up slightly, the fabric rustled in my hands as I extended it out. The fabric was really thin and looked as if it wouldn't cover much, that's when it hit me. It was underwear.
His underwear. I wonder if it was dirty, better check. I lifted my hands to my face, along with the cloth. I placed it under my nose and took a small whiff, smelled like him. I let it go and the fabric landed on my nose, I sighed, breathing in heavily. I drifted off to sleep with his sweet-spicy scent clouding my mind.

Each chapter will be around this length, (not shorter though). I thought I should also mention that eruri is a BIG NOTP for me, but I like it when Erwin gets rejected/jealous. I'm not sure how I got the idea for this story, but I hope you enjoy..... *nervous laugh* see ya next time! ^_^