Chapter 6: Cameras and Photos Make One Hell of a Day

Unrelated picture!!!!!! This is where Levi gets all yandere and puts cameras in Eren's room.

Levi's POV-

I don't trust Erwin, he let me keep my job, but he warned me if I try to do that again. I decided that I needed to make sure Erwin doesn't touch my Eren again. So, I bought myself a bunch of cameras. Not to be creepy, I'm just keeping tabs on him, seriously, I'm not a stalker.
I waited till Eren left for his classes, I got laid off for awhile to 'think' about my choices. Fuck choices, how did Eren end up in that assholes office anyway?
Oh, right, it was my fault- well shit.
To stop that from happening- hopefully- I bought the nicest, most expensive, but really hard to detect, cameras. I was planning on putting three in the livingroom, two in the kitchen, four in the bedroom, and two in the bathroom for... Well for my own enjoyment. That totaling to eleven cameras, not a single move will go undetected. I feel like a giddy school girl, full of excitement and impatience.
As if on cue, I heard his door open, than close with a clink of the lock.

After waiting for about five minutes to make sure he was gone, I finally snuck out the door. I walked down the cramped corridor with a feeling of deep happiness bellowing in the pit of my stomach. I never knew someone like him could make me so happy, but things change. I mean, who could say no to those inviting eyes- absolutely nobody.
They are so beautiful, especially when they change color with his mood. A fiery maroon, with sparks of gold for anger or determination. Cyan blue and navy for passion and shyness. And my favorite, a lovely ocean blue, clashing with a bold emerald green, and sprinkled with gold dust for happiness and every other emotion like it. His eyes practicality shined with every feeling imaginable.

My thoughts were put on hold once I stepped in front of his door, I snatched the key into my hands and unlocked the door. Like it was my own house, I strode in proudly, with a grin only I get to see, besides maybe him someday. After setting up a camera in every corner of the room, he only had three, and made my way to the kitchen. For a skinny brat, he sure has a lot of junk food, was my only thought as I saw the piles of Twinkie's and Frito's. I sighed and set up the next two cameras in carefully hidden places. Once I finished, I practically sprinted to his bedroom to set up the next four. I was way too hyper for my own good, almost scaring myself. This kid is making me do weird stuff to myself already... Almost frightening..
I set one up, in every corner, again, but making sure these were better hidden. Might as well ketch the other ones if anything, but for my own sake, I hope he doesn't. I walked into he bathroom that was conveniently right off the bedroom.
Once I entered the small space, I went to set them up, but heard the front door opening. I locked it, right? Yeah, surely I did. I hid in the only place I could, the shower. I heard two set of feet, did he have someone I didn't know with him?
"Armin, I know we don't have classes, but why go to my place?" I waited to hear this Amin's voice, can't be a boyfriend, right? "Fine, but you did need to grab something anyway, just go get what you needed, and let's go." The brats' voice was sweet, yet very demanding, "Look Armin, I know you to be my sweet friend, not my demanding sister. Are you sure your my best friend?" I heard them both chuckle before this Armin replied. "Sorry, I had a rough week, tests, y'know?" I heard Eren silently laugh at what I thought was the truth, "I get it. Okay, I'm going to go to he bathroom and then we can leave. Can you grab my phone off my bed?" I heard a soft sound of agreement before a pair of footsteps neared the bathroom door.
Clink.
I held my breath as the door shut behind what I assumed was Eren. I sunk down the wall, my instincts slowly kicking in. If I'm quiet, I can peek. Surely I can't... But why not?! I crawled over to the far corner and opened the curtain, making sure he didn't notice. I looked around to see the nicest ass ever. So round and- fuck. Why did he pull his pants down that far!? That doesnt seem very fair. I pouted as I pulled my phone out of my hoodie and opened camera.
After what felt like a thousand photos I finally stopped, getting the hint that he would be done soon. Its his fault... Sliding the curtain back into place, I turned my phone off and returned it to its original spot.

I laid down in the tub while I waited to hear the click of the front door again. They weren't there for to much longer, and once I heard the heavenly sound, I stood up and proceeded to put the rest of the cameras up. Once the last one was in place, I went back home, making sure to lock his and my own door. I went straight to bed and went to take a nap- totally forgetting the photo's.

"I can't wait till he gets home.~"

I feel like a complete pervert... Ugh... Okay, so I hope you enjoyed this- interesting (?) Chapter.. Until next time!!~