Chapter 9: We Meet Again, Dear

Hiya you beautiful person! I won't spoil who is meeting who, but I hope you enjoy!!~

Eren's POV-

I seriously didn't know what to do. Is he seriously ignoring me? I was walking down the street next to Armin. We decided to hang out but we eventually went to go on a walk. He held my hand, we aren't dating, but he was my form of a security blanket. Along with my sister. He squeezed my hand slightly to catch my attention, I lifted my head up; meeting his enticing blue eyes.
"Eren, you know, you're kinda lonely. Maybe you should try dating. I know you want to forget that dude and maybe it'll cheer you up!"
I gave him a small smile, but I was internally crying. My eyes held the sadness that I wasn't ready to admit I felt. I nodded, "Maybe, but where do I even start?" I asked shyly, surely I wanted to have a happy life with a lovely wife- nope! Husband. Maybe I would be happier if I had a girlfriend. Being the way I am might be the reason I'm broken. It would impress my dad, if he was still here to see it. He left our life, ruining us. My mom was the happiest, wearing that everlasting smile. Sure, he is somewhere in this dying world, but I doubt I will ever see him again. Armin poked my cheek, gaining my attention once again, "I can help. We can create a account for you on a dating site! Oh, this will be really fun! Eren's getting a boyfriend!"
I his my face in my hoodie, ignoring all the peering eyes. Armin on the other hand was in a giggling fit, and then he snorted. That got me going, I chuckled at his reaction, causing him to laugh. We were laughing uncontrollably when I ran into someone.
I flicked my eyes towards the stranger. He was adorable (this is a OC) with his chocolate brown eyes and his shining raven locks. He was flustered and trying to gather the scattered books that fell out of his grip. I was blushing madly and Armin had slung his arm around me jokingly, smirking playfully at the boy.

I kneeled down and picked up the last book, placing it atop of the rest. I was standing up when he grinned and stated, "You're cute." I jumped up, trying to hide myself behind the coconut. Armin walked up to him and took his hand, "I think my friend likes you." I jumped at him, successfully pulling him off the stranger. I leaned my face next to his ear, "Armin, I swear-" he began laughing, moving enough so I was in front of the boy.
"Hi," I croaked, nodding in his direction, "I'm... Eren."
He snickered, "I'm Justin."
I took a shaky step forward, small enough to be comfortable, but big enough to get a better look at him. "So," he started, "what are you two doing today?"
I thought for a second and blurted out, "Well we're just go-." Armin slapped my mouth shut and smiled mischievously, "We were are going to go to a café, wanna join?" He wagged his eyebrows suspiciously and latched onto my side.
I sighed and gave him a glare before looking back at Justin, "You don't have to." I closed my eyes and waited for some reaction. I then felt a soft hand enter my own before I felt his faint breath next to my ear, "Let's go, sparkly eyes." My eyes immediately flashed back to Levi...

Flashback....

Me and Armin were sitting on the couch when we heard a few faint knocks on the door, "What if its a rapist Eren!? He will rape us!" I chuckled at his childish behaviour but I was still a little worried myself.
I cautiously cracked the door and when I was met with his beautiful steel eyes, I swung the door open, "Levi!" He nodded and met my gaze, "Can I come in? You still owe me some visiting time, shitty brat."
I smiled joyfully, grabbing his arm and yanking him into my chest. "What was that for, brat?"
I looked down at him and smirked playfully before replying, "You're so small!"
His cold eyes instantly turned into a deadly glare but smoothed out with a smirk, "And you have a nice ass, now move out of my way, sparkly eyes."

End of flashback...

"Eren, you okay? You kinda blanked out." Armin asked in a sweet tone. I flinched and squeezed Justin's hand to make sure that what just happened was real. I sighed and led them to the closest café, forgetting Armin's question.

-- time skip of Ereri hope --

I was currently sitting in a booth, waiting for Justin and Armin to bring me coffee. Earlier Levi was in here, but left when his eyes locked with mine. I regretted letting him run off. But all is same in my boring ass life. He looked almost scared, but only for an instant.

"Eren, your blanking out again."
I blinked away my thoughts and sat up. Armin sat across from me and Justin took the spot on my side. He held my hand and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.
I laid my head on his. Whether I liked him or not, the affection and love was pleasing. I sipped my coffee peacefully, half listening to Armin's conversation with Justin.
I sighed out of content and closed my eyes.

-- time skip of idek anymore..

I felt a light tap on my back. I flicked my eyes open, but it wasn't Armin or Justin because they were staring behind me at the person who did. I slowly turned and saw someone I wouldn't like to see ever again, Erwin. I turned around fully as he smiled slyly. "What do you need?" I asked blandly. "I'm looking for Levi. But he doesn't seem to be with you."

I looked down to his feet and asked, "Why are you looking for him?" He lifted my face with the back of his fingers, hardly using much of his hand. "He ran off after we... Made love and never contacted me." I was baffled, Levi hates Erwin. He wouldn't let Erwin get close, let alone have sex with him. "He wouldn't do that with you. Why did he really run away?" Erwin nodded and leaned down, inches from my face. "Well, we got close to it. At least I tried, Eren." I sneered and scrunched up my nose, "You can try but you'll never, never, get anywhere with anyone." He got a little closer, "Oh really, tell that to yourself. Mr 'I'm a virgin and I just met you, fuck me!'" He waved his hands around dramatically and laughed.

I smirked and squinted my eyes sarcastically, "And did you fuck me?"

He shook his head 'no' and got slightly closer again, "I could any day but I didn't want to spoil your innocence. And besides, yours truly, Levi, saved your ass." He snickered and winked, "And he's not here now, is he?"
I shook my head and sighed, "I saw him leave here earlier, now leave me alone."
Erwin looked offended as he backed away, "May I speak to you in private?" I sighed and looked at my friends, "Why can't we just talk here, haven't we spoke enough?" He tilted his head to the side and gave me a puppy dog look. "Fine, but can you speak fast, I have talked with you enough?" Erwin nodded and grabbed my wrist.
Justin moved out of the way, puzzled at the very least.

"Outside or the bathroom? You decide, Eren." I looked around before blankly replying, "Don't push your luck, outside is fine." He snatched my hand and dragged me outside behind him and into a deserted alley. "The fuck you want Erwin? I don't have time for your shit."

He walked up to me suggestively and smirked, "To bad Levi isn't here to ruin our fun, huh Eren?"

Cliffhangers for days!! Aaaa, see ya next time! PS, Erwin is the person who Eren meets unconventionally.