Chapter 13: The Next Morning

Eren's POV-

I woke up, sore but relieved to be free from Erwin and his crazed antics. I stretched, pulling a strained yawn from my throat, looking around at the clothes littered room. After standing and leaning forward from the almost unbearable pain, I got dressed and opened the door to leave. I looked back at Levi, sure he probably liked me, and I thought I liked him as well, but that was just said in the moment. I turned to leave and roamed around, soon I came to the kitchen but stopped in my tracks.
Erwin, fuck.
I scoped the room from where I stood and spotted my belongings that he took off me. Somehow I needed to get behind him and snatch my stuff- luckily they were on a table next to the door. I stood behind the wall until he finally got up and left behind another door. I ran and grabbed my stuff quickly and quietly. It felt like I was a ninja, sneaking around to gather information and steal items of importance.

Soon after sliding my shoes on, I bolted out the door. I sighed at the blast of cold air that came crashing into my face. Sure it was summer, but it was still a little chilly and breezy in the mornings. I searched my pockets for my phone and upon finding it, I pulled it out. To my dismay, it was dead. I had no idea where I was and I just left Levi...
I was currently playing 20 questions with myself, do I like him, does he like me, why did I run? I knew one answer, Erwin, he was the reason I ran. The reason I'm scared of Levi.
Scared of everything at this point. I kept walking, not really having a destination. I just want away, away from everything. That would be nice, a break from reality. I was probably in trouble with my college, I wasn't there for two days, and missed an important test.

I soon came upon a hotel, they must have a phone. I run in and ringed the bell for service. A tall, well-dressed man came out of the back room and looked me up and down, "No free rooms." He muttered, clearly pissed. "I don't want a room, I want to use your phone please." He nodded absentmindedly, turning and putting a corded phone on top of the desk.
I grabbed the receiver and dialed Armin's number. It rang a few times before his voice piked up, "Hello?" I smiled, he sounded kind of anxious though, "Hey buddy, can you come get me?" He sighed in relief, "Where have you been!?" I shrugged, although he couldn't see it, "Busy, come get me please. I'm at Rosebush hotel."
He quickly muttered a sound of agreement before hanging up.

Hey... Are you pissed at me? I haven't updated in forever.. I don't know what to do with the story, sorry its bad too, I did it in 5 minutes.. Ehh, cya next time!