School And The Kiss Part 1

After you were done decorating your side of the room. Since you're done with decorating you decided to meet classmates and make friends. As you were walking by the boy group a boy eyed you but you didn't seem to notice. You found a group of girls talking about their summer. You decide to introduce yourself. "Hi! I'm Y/n and you are?!" "Hey I'm Kylie and this is Kendall, Sophie, and Isla." "Hey!" said Kendall, Sophie and Isla. "Hi everyone!" "Hey Y/n a guy is walking over here. He looks new. Act normal." You turn around and you saw him standing right in front of you. "Hi I'm Steven and I was wondering if you want to hangout after school?" "OOoOOoOOoOoOOoOooOooOoOOoOooO" said everyone. "Sure um where do you want to meet?" "Meet me by the fountain. Okay?" "Okay I guess it's a hangout." Steven walked off to his group and then you turned around to your group and everyone looked at you with a smile. "What?"  The day was ending and you and your roommate decided to go back to your dorm. So you and Chloe got into her pajamas and went to bed. * IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* "Hey um Steven do you um want to-" Get's cut off by your and Chloe's alarm clock. *WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! IT'S NOT YOUR DREAM ANYMORE!* "Yaaaaaaawn." said Chloe. You just woke up and got dressed as fast as you could. After getting dressed in a f/c shirt and jean shorts you went down to the cafe' that is by the parking lot. *on the way to the cafe'* As you were walking to the little cafe' you saw Steven on the bench with his laptop. So you decided to see what he was doing. "Hey Steven wat you doin'?" "Hey Y/n I'm playing minecraft. Wat you doin'?" "I was about to go get a (put favorite food in this blank only breakfast items) until I saw you. So after school are we meeting at the fountain?" "Yeah um see you later I guess." "Okay bye!" So you ran to the cafe' and got (Breakfast item has to be the same like up top). You got done eating you breakfast and went to your dorm and grabbed your b/c backpack and went to your first class. Programming Rm: 2-B. *Skip through programming* You got out of class and went to Video recording on a computer/Laptop (of course). Rm: 1-A. *Skipping through class* It's lunch time now and you went to the cafeteria and got (favorite food any). You found Kylie, Kendall, Sophie, and Isla. You didn't notice Steven was looking at you the whole lunch. *Skipping to after school* You started walking to the fountain to meet Steven about something. You got to the fountain and Steven was already there. "Hey Steven you wanted to meet me here so I'm here." "Hey Y/n! Um yeah follow me." You followed Steven  to a secret hide out that he hangs out in. "Here we are head inside and sit down." You walked inside and sat down and then Steven came in and sat down next to you. "Hey Y/n we have been friends for 4 months. And I was wondering if you want to be my-"

HAHAHAHA  You'll have to have to wait for the second part to this chapter. See ya later Ender babies!!!!