The Kiss Part 2

Previous: We have been friends for 4 months and I was wonder if you want to be my-. Now: my girlfriend? Said Steven. "Umm sure *kisses Steven*" you said. Steven kissed u back. *that night* "Hi honey umm can I talk to you?" Said your dad. "Yeah sure." " The phone bill went up and I'm starting to think you have a boyfriend." "Umm no." "Okay I'll ask your mother and brother." You ran upstairs and went to bed in pjs. *The next morning* You woke up and it was 6:00. You got dressed and ran downstairs to eat breakfast and your dad stopped you. " Y/n we are going to restricted from your phone because we called that number you always call and it said boyfriend. Bring him here tonight and your phone won't be restricted. At dinner at 4:30." " Okay dad." (Btw it's the weekend so you are hanging out with you parents and brother.) You went to Steven's house and knocked on the door. "Hello beautiful what you need?" " Hey I was wondering if you want to go somewhere?" "Sure but where??" " How about the skatepark?" "Sure!" You and Steven walk down to the skatepark. A girl was staring at you and Steven but for some reason Steven didn't notice. You and Steven kept walking and till she walked up to you. " Hi you are Y/n and Steven correct?" Said ???"Hi how do you know us?" Said Steven. "I'm at your school. I know everyone. Well bye." Mysterious person walks away. You and Steven get to the skatepark and nobody was there except for you and Steven. You kiss Steven and he kiss you back.

Hey guys Lexie here I'm stoping here because I'm tired and have to go to bed. Bye Felisha!!!