The dream part 2

As you and your parents are driving home You pasted out. You had the weirdest dream. *in dream* "Y/n will you go on a date with me?" Steven said. " Ok!" As you and Steven went on a date to he was playing with something in his pocket. "Is something bothering you Steven? If so you can trust me to keeping a secret." You said. "Nothing's wrong Y/n. I swear." He said. "Ok." After one hour he got down-*gets cut off by mom waking you up* "Y/n wake up!" She said. " 5 more minutes!" You said. "No! We are going to IHop!" She said. "I'm up! I'll be ready in 2 minutes." You said.  You got dressed in a (favorite video game) shirt and shorts. You walk down stairs and put on your shoes and said "I'm ready!" You and your parents go to the car and hop in.
*Time skip till after IHOP*
You and your parents got home and you went up in your room. And went on YouTube and watched Minecraft troll videos. Till you heard a knock at the window. You quickly get you baseball bat and open you curtains. You saw Steven. You opened the window and said, "Steven what are you doing here? Also don't do that I got so scared that I grabbed my bat." "I can tell! Also I need you to come with me without the baseball bat." " Why?" "Just trust me." As you and Steven goes to your favorite place. "Steven how in the name of Irene do you have money for Disney on Ice?" "My Uncle hosts the show. And he wants to know if you would like to join me for a youtube version? Yes it will be on ice." " Um sure I guess. But who is all being our co-workers?" " Well Tyler (MunchingBrotato), Adam (skydoesminecraft) with Alesa and Mason, Ross(House_owner), Jess (Aphmau), Pewdiepie, Markaplier, JT Machinima, Master of Luck, Minecraft jams, Everyone on OfficeAntics, Samgladiator, UnstoppableLuck, and all of gaming youtubers and Pincess Rizu." "O-Okay. Well when do we start?" "Well my Uncle said we can practice now or later. When do you want to practice? Because the youtubers get here next week after Disney on Ice is over." " Let's practice next week. Ok well now can I leave?" " Ok. See yea at school tomorrow!" (It's Sunday by the way) " Ok bye!"

*time skipped till you get home brought to you by Youtube*

As you got home you went through your window so your parents didn't know you went out. It was 8:00 at night and you decided to get your pajamas on and go to bed.

Sorry I haven't been updating. Um so yeah umm. I have youtubers listed and if you know them great if you don't look them up on youtube. So thank you for reading! Oh before I forget thank you again Luna for the Skydoesminecraft. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~