What happened and the house

Steven Pov:
As y/n and Alesa were in the hospital me and Adam were in the lobby. The nurse came out to tell us that they are seeing visitors. I walked into y/n's room while Adam walks into Alesa's.As I walked in y/n was laying their with a bandage on her head. "Hey y/n how are feeling? I am so sorry for   mine and Adam's behavior. We thought you we would catch you but I guess you slipped out of your hands. You forgive us?" " Hey Steven. Yeah it's fine just my head hurts alot. How's Alesa did you see her yet?" "No right now Adam is with Alesa. Do you want to see her? If you do I'll FaceTime Adam and all of us can talk." "Yeah that's fine. Do my parents know what happened?" "Do you want them to know?" "Well sorta. But maybe not." "Ok well tell me later ok? I'm Facetiming Adam right now. Hey Adam!"Steven said said. "Hey Steven! And y/n! How are you feeling since we dropped you?"Adam said/asked. " Hey Adam and Alesa! I'm fine my head just hurts. Hey Alesa how are you  feeling?" " I'm fine my leg hurts though."Alesa said." I'm sorry Alesa for you falling and me landing on your leg." "It's fine." "Me and Steven are sorry for both  of you but we have a surprise for you though." Adam said. "What is it?" Alesa and y/n said at the same time. " You guys have to wait to see it!!!" I said.

*skip to graduation I just don't feel like writing the whole thing at school!*
Your pov:

" and now the graduet for talented video recorder and editor is Y/n l/n come on up!" principle Kile said. I walked up and got my diploma and shucked the principle and my teachers hands. And then I went back down to my seat. Then it ended with Chloe. Then I went and took a picture with the graduets and then hugged everyone my parents left and Steven  walked up to me. "hey y/n! Now that we graduated I have to take you to get all of us food at (favorite place)." Steven said. " Okay sure that's cool!!"  all of you guys ate and left. You went to your parents house and your parents said " now you have graduated you have to find a house apartment or something because you need to live on your own. We are sorry y/n."  " I know I'm getting my stuff and Steven is going to help me and I found a house one story with four bedrooms mine and three other guest bedrooms. And yeah!!" and then me and Steven went and get my stuff and went to the moving truck and put the stuff in. Then you and Steven got in the car and went to your house. And once you guys got their you put your stuff away. Then Steven asked "hey I know you probably but let me stay but I told my parents I had a house. But I don-" " yes you do your living with me." then Steven got his stuff from his parents house and set up his room.