Chapter 1

Phoebe's POV
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
My alarm goes off so I get up take a shower,get dress,brush my teeth,and brushed my hair. Then went to wake up Max. So,I stand on his bed jumping up and down. Wake up Max time to go to school I say. Phoebe you dweeb it's Saturday Max says. Oh, so I went upstairs to my room noticed on my phone he was right I was Saturday. So instead I go make me some pancakes, bacon,and eggs with orange juice. I eat and noticed that nobody is here but me and Max.

Narrator POV

So Phoebe screams Mom!! Dad!! Billy!!Nora!! anybody nobody answered.

Max POV
Hey Phoebe, I say. Hey max she said so I guess its just you and me He says. Well what do you want to do phoebe asks. Max says in his head"Phoebe has beautiful eyes and she is so hot man I could kiss her right now. Well what do you want to do Phoebe asks. Well let's watch a movie I say. OK ,phoebe says. So we watch Big Hero 6. Phoebe puts her head on my chest I kiss her on her forehead.

Phoebe POV

Max kissed me on my forehead I
liked it. Well only because I like him. But I wonder if he feels the same. Well maybe not we are twins we shouldn't be together.

Max POV

I like Phoebe I don't care I love actually. So I want to be with her. I want to sing a song for her. I will do anything for her she is beautiful/hot,smart,awesome,my everything. I want her so badly. I wonder if she feels the same. I'm going to ask her.

Max POV
I decided to make a song for Phoebe its called slingshot. She is going to love it. Well today is Sunday to so I will sing it to her.
Phoebe I say"yes she says. I want to sing you a song. OK she says. Mmmmmm I say. I thought I was too young for love to think that could be just one girl for me. I was never too good at romance or maybe just never had the chance to love,the right girl and little did I know this would be a crime scene and I would be the one to fall slingshot! Love so deadly that I dropped the day I met you. Just one look,knocked me down. Smile so sweet I hit the ground K.O. Count to ten cause this young heart won't get up again it's you and me and that's the story of my pretty little slingshot. Pretty,pretty,pretty little slingshot,whoa. Pretty,pretty,pretty little slingshot,whoa. Pretty,pretty, pretty little slingshot, whoa. Pretty, pretty, pretty little slingshot,whoa. From the start she'll beauty and be shy like David, but by the end I had fallen hard like the giant. I thought true love was hard to find, but I guess that I was wrong this time cause you're all mine and little did I know this would be a crime scene. And I would be the one to fall slingshot! Love so deadly that I dropped. I hit the ground K.O. Count to ten cause this young heart won't get up again its you and me and that's the story of my pretty little slingshot. Pretty, pretty,pretty little slingshot,whoa. Pretty, pretty,pretty little slingshot,whoa. Pretty,pretty,pretty little slingshot,whoa. Pretty,pretty,pretty little slingshot,whoa. From the start she'll beauty and be shy like David, but by the end I had fallen hard like the giant. I thought true love was hard to find,but I guess I was wrong this time cause you're all mine and little did I know this would be a crime scene. And I would be the one to fall slingshot! So what do you think I say. Well that was beautiful was the song for me do love me more than a sister?she says. No it was just a song to say sorry for all the calling names,teasing, pranking I say. OK she says.

One chapter down update tomorrow