Chapter 10 Nora finds out and tells Mom and Dad she has proof

Max POV
Well, Dad asked me and Phoebe if we liked each other, of course my answer is no I didn't want them to know. So I just went to my lair Dr Collaso asked for carrots so I went to the kitchen. Then I saw Dad hitting Phoebe but she looked like somebody beat her up. I mean she still looks beautiful but she had scars and has a cut on her lip. Dad what are you doing to Phoebe? Teaching her a lesson Dad said. Eh ow Phoebe said, What did she do wrong I said.

Hank:um how I explain this you and your sister are dating and you guys had sex.

Max:how did you know and why I'm not getting punished.

Hank: Nora told me and showed me a picture,and Phoebe has change she always followed the rules and you always do something wrong.

Max: Well, you may have a point their but you should not beat her up. You should at least hit her with a belt and hit her on her butt but should not beat her up.

To be continued..............
I'll finish another day I have to wake up to go to school tomorrow.

Never mind......
Max POV
Well, Dad was hurting her so then I took her away from him by her waist. She was coughing and crying. Dad you went to far you could of killed her I said. Well, she should of listened, and I was being careful so I don't kill her he said. I deserve it not her I'm the one who kissed her and I forced her to do everything. Max I know that's not true maybe part of it is true, I know you probably did start this and kissed her but who wanted to have sex? Me I said, well tomorrow you will get hurt I'm tired he said.

Can you guys text me ideas of what you think the next Chapter should be about.