Chapter 2

Phoebe POV
I woke up from my alarm getting ready to go to school,after I got dressed,brushed my hair/teeth. Then I quickly went downstairs to wake up Max. So I did and Max said ,Why do I have to wake up now ,and I said because we have to go to school even though he was cute sleeping.

Max POV
When Phoebe yelled at me she looked so hot. I leaned in for a kiss. Max what are you doing she said. Nothing I said. OK anyway get up come eat breakfast and get dress. I sigh as I get up fix my hair,brush my teeth,and got dressed. So then I went downstairs and ate and me and Phoebe left for school.

Phoebe POV
I can't believe Max did that he tried to kiss me maybe he has feelings for me like I do. Well,we went to school and I saw Cherry so I went to go talk to her. Hey Cherry I say. Hey Phoebe she said. Cherry Max likes me I said. How you know that plus he is your brother. I know this morning he tried to kiss me I said. What?she said, I know it's unbelievable and I like him too I say. Well, that weird tell you like him 2 then tell your parents she said. Well OK but, I don't know about the parents part I say. Phoebe then kiss him or something she says. OK I said.

Max POV
I saw Phoebe talking to Cherry she looked so hot like oh my gosh. I walked past her and heard her say something about me I wonder what it is.

After school.....................................

Phoebe POV
When Max and I went home he was acting weird. We had dinner I ate the spaghetti that mom made Max was looking at me so I said what?.He said that you have sauce on your cheek so then he wiped it off with his thumb. Weird right Max never does things like that to me.

Max POV
I wiped off the spaghetti sauce off her cheek. I wanted to show that I love her more than a sister. Then we all took some lemonade and I went to my lair. Phoebe whoa she was so beautiful. I felt in love. Max she said do you like me she said. No I lied.

Phoebe POV
Max just lied I'm pretty sure he likes me a lot ,but he probably doesn't know that I like him back.