Chapter 4

May POV
"Max get up" Phoebe said. Why I say,because we are going to Splat Burger to talk remember she says. Oh yeah I said. Well let me get dress. OK I'll wait for you in the living room ,OK I say. Phoebe was literally jumping on my bed and saying wake up she does that to everybody.

Flashback...........................................
Mom wake up Max is in trouble their is evil villains I need you to take care of Chloe,Phoebe said.

End of Flashback....................
Phoebe POV
Well I was jumping on the bed I do that to everyone. I was waiting for Max and he finally came he looked handsome I was just staring at him. What, he said, is just that you look very handsome ,I said. Did I just say that out loud I say in my head. Thank you you look beautiful he said. Thanks so let's go I said. OK he said.

Max POV
She just said that I was handsome ,well I know I look good but I didn't know that she liked me. I mean I got a girlfriend to make her jealous that did nothing, all I had to do was look good go Max.

Phoebe POV
He was just smiling the whole time he looked so cute. We went to go to the car he opened the door for me and I said thank you. Well it wasn't a date so why did he do that plus I know he has a girlfriend seriously he didn't even did that for her.

Ryan POV
I was looking from the bushes and he was just opening the door for his sister. It was true he didn't even do that to me. Maybe he was just wanted to be with me to make her jealous probably. I'm
going to find out.

Nobody's POV
So they went and talked the whole time and eating food. So, you like me or something Phoebe said. No he said.

Max POV
I not letting her know yet until the right time .I saw Ryan I wonder what she was doing oh she is eating alone. She came up to me and throw her drink on me and Phoebe like oh my gosh. I said what was that for she said for cheating on me with who Phoebe we brother and sister we were just talking I said.

Ryan POV
I saw you opening the door for her but you didn't do that with me.

Phoebe POV
Are you going to try to get her back. No,I wanted to make someone jealous to go out with me he said. So we don't you just ask her she said,because we can't be together he said. Why she said because she has a boy
friend he said and took off.

Note:he was walking not running.