Chapter 6

Phoebe POV
Max I'm sorry for everything the kiss the sl - she was cut off because, Max kissed her and she didn't kiss back because she didn't she that coming. Then she kissed Max and put her hands on his neck,he rapped his hands on her waist to close to her butt. Max put me on the bed and was holding my butt it was a make -out session.

They stopped a while after.

Max POV
The only reason I did that because she looked so hot. I wonder how she fit all that in them jeans. She had hot nice pants. Nice makeup and lipstick so beautiful. Phoebe is so hot.

Phoebe POV
Max do you love me. Of course I do you are my sister. More than a sister. I don't know how to answer that question he said. OK.

Max POV
Dang it why did I say that. I do its just my heart was pumping so hard I panicked.

Phoebe POV
I was wrong he doesn't love me more than a sister, than why did he kiss me. Maybe he does but he can't admit it. I gonna ask him maybe tomorrow or another day.

Max POV
Man I want to tell her so bad I love Phoebe very much.

Narrator POV
Max and Phoebe are acting like they don't love each other. Like Phoebe thinks Max doesn't love her more than a sister and Max thinks Phoebe doesn't like him more than a brother will that ever change. Put comments below of what you think I should put for the next chapter.