Chapter 1: Falling For Him

I jumped out of bed in cold sweat because of a weird dream. I was in a long hallway hearing girls screaming then water was filling up the hall also a shadow was looking at me then pointed at me and said "you shouldn't have done that" he looked like a elf but a little taller then your normal size elf. That all I can remember the dreams only happen Thursday nights since 2 new kids started goin' to my school two months ago. I think there names are Ben and Jeff they are pretty hot. Jeff look emo like me and Ben looks like skater. They both hit on me I don't know why but, who want a girl that has black, blue, and purple hair no one.

     I turn to look at my clock I have two hours still I have to leave for school. So I got my Marilyn Manson tee-shirt, black combat boots, a beanie, and rubber bracelets of band names ( AA, EFT, BVB, and FIR). I did my "emo" make-up and teased my hair. Grabbing my ipod, iphone and my book-bag. Looking out the window I decided to bring my umbrella. I hoped into my bad-ass  2013 dodge charger. It started to poor down hard then I saw Ben and Jeff walking by the woods. I felt sorry for them. I stopped the car and ask them if they want a ride to school. "Sure come on Jeff." Ben said with a smirk "OK then lets go." Jeff said.

      They got in the car. Ben got in the back and Jeff in the front. my phone started ringing sweet dreams by Marilyn Manson. "Oh, fuck I love this song" Jeff said. "thanks now can one of you please grab my phone." I said not taking my eyes off the road. '"Sure" Ben said digging into my purse.

(BEN'S PROV)

     As I reach inside her purse I see she has women things (like tampons and that stuff, nasty.) As I hand her phone to her blushing a blood red. "Whats up with you" Jeff said. "Oh.. um.. I saw somethings." I said while whispering. "Ben you nasty ass" Jeff shouted. I wasen't sure if was about to explode from blushing so hard. 

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ time skip to after school ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Rebel's Prov

     I couldn't believe I get to go to a pizza joint and hang out with Jeff and Ben. They are one of the few that knows my name let alone that the two most popular boys at my school are talking to me. At the pizza joint I had to tell them a important question. "Hey guys I have to ask you something?" "Sure what is it." Ben and Jeff said in unison "Um.. is this a... dare cause if it is you can go now and i'll act like i'm hart broken." I said feeling a little hurt."What? No!" said Ben getting angry. "Why would you ask us that?" Jeff ask. "Because alot of people likes to play with my feeling so... I like to hide them away so that they can't hurt me even my... Father who... abuses me." I said while crying  "No need to cry." Ben whisper to me and holding me "Do you have any scares or bruises?" Jeff slowly asked

     I nod my head and lifted my shirt half way to show that I had many of bruises from my dad kicking me. Jeff and Ben looked like the wear about to kill a thousand people. "Guys it's fine when he does this he is gone for a week or two." they looked relieved when I said that. Then Ben burst out that they are goin' to stay for a couple of nights to make sure that nothing happens to me. Jeff nodded then said that there not excepting no for no answer. "OK fine but what about your family wouldn't they be pissed if you weren't home" I always think anout the out come. "Oh.. we live alone just us two" Jeff explained. "OK lets go then but do you need clothing for the week or are you going to stay in your clothing all week." " alright text me or Ben your address and we will be the shortly see you till then."

     When I got home I ran up to my room to check if it was clean then on to the rest of the house. The only thing that had to be clean was the dishes witch was only a spoon and a bowl from breakfast. Then went to take a shower I started to sing Viva La Vida by Coldplay. When I stepped out of the shower I wrapped a towel around me and stepped into my room. I started to looked for a bra and panties ( lol the word panties). I started to sing my version of "If You Knew by Joel Faviere" 

They think I'm crazy, they think I'm mad

They call me stupid, worthless, tell me i"m not worth it

Now I'm walking back to the place I call home but I feel so alone

The same hurtful hits, it's my darkest place

In my virgin ears the remarks they make.

If they, if they really knew all of those things

That I do in my room to hide the pain

I bet their minds would change, (yeah)

I'll bet their minds would change

They'd change if they knew the pain

Change

no one believe in those scars, 'cause no one believes

( this is not how this song goes)

"We believe in your scars" someone said.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Trying to hide my half naked body from Ben and Jeff who was in my room who looked like they bought tickets to watch me dress into my clothing. "You invited us to come over" Ben smirked. "Yes to come over not to watch me get dressed!" I hissed "OK fine we will turn around no harm done." Jeff said rising his hands up in surrender. "good." I had finished getting dressed and gave them the OK to look and plop on my bed. "So.. do y'all want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure but I want to pic movie." Ben smiled

     Ben picked out two movies both horror. The first one was Stephen King It and Evil Dead a movie I didn't know I had. During "It" Jeff had fell asleep on my Bing-bag. Once Jeff fell asleep Ben was making moves like holding my hand then wrapping his arm around me. Once when It finished he put Evil dead in. "Umm.. Ben I'm a bit afraid to watch this." I said a bit embarrassed"It's ok I will protect you I promise." he said while pulling me into his lap.

     I lade my head onto his chest listening to his hart beat. I felt like this was a dream I loved this feeling I had and in that moment I fell in love with Ben. Out of nowhere he lifted my head so my eyes was looking in his inches away from his lips. Next thing I know his lips are on mine I was shock but I kissed back putting my arms around his neck. He bit my bottom lip making me moan. Suddenly our tongues where having a war with each other. His hand was going up my shirt and I had notice that when he unhooked my bra. 

"No Ben" I said braking the kiss and hooking my bra. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He said. "It's ok and I'm not uncomfortable I liked it I'm not ready to do that because i'm still... a virgin" Ben looked at me then smile. As I lay down on my bed I felt Ben wrapped his arm around my wast and my body was against his it felt perfect. I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Thank you for reading I will try to update soon and sorry if there's incorrect spelling or grammar :3