Chapter 11: Notes

Ben told me every thing that had happen over the past two years like....Wait this may be life shocking so warning... Jeff and Jane dated for two months till Jeff cheated on her now they are back to enemies. And the cutest thing happen hoody and Masky are together (Sorry I think they will make a cute couple but I'm not sure if they are brothers or not) I knew that something was up with them since the day at the park. Also they killed my pack but Gage and my dad got away All I know that they are gonna try to get revenge. "Hey go put on something nice and meet me at my door at Sunset." I node then walked up stairs to get ready for hunting. Now my hunting is animals not humans like the others. I press play on my I-pod the song Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day came on but once It got to the main chores I was out.

===Back home after===

 I came back and Jane was on my bed listening 'Dance In The dark' by Laddy Gaga

...Find your Jesus, 

Find your Kubrick.

You will never fall apart, 
Diana you're still in our hearts.
Never let you fall apart, 
Together we'll dance in the dark.

Baby loves to dance in the dark, 
'Cuz when he's lookin' she falls apart.
Baby loves to dance in the dark.
Baby loves to dance in the dark, 

'Cuz when he's lookin' she falls apart.
Baby loves to dance, loves to dance in the dark.

R~Hey Jane watz up!

J~Oh nothing Reb just her to help you get ready for your date that's all.

R~cool so do you like any Sleeping with Sirens?

J~ hell yeah!! how about 'If you Can't hang'?

R~Play It!!

by the time that was over we had the perfect outfit and the makeup done. By the time I went to ben's door the was a note. it says Go to where we first met. I walk to the street where I picked Ben and Jeff that rainy day tree years ago as of to day. As I get there there is a note this time it says to go to where we first kiss and Jeff will give you the other note. Grate just grate i have to go back to that hell hole! Why did we need to have our first kiss there? what if Jeff can't fight off my dad and Gage and I have to go back? What if they kill me for the killing of the pack? What if... Rebel stop your scarring your self nothing will happen Jeff is there to protect you. 

As I arrive I see Jeff's shadow I started sweating and hyperventilating memories filled my head. One by one tears streamed down my face. Wipe them away then started my tracks. Pass the living room. Pass the bathroom. Pass his bedroom. Finally its my room. I open the door and there stood in the middle of the room was Jeff. I ran over to him and ask for the note. he gave me the note it read go to the old Willow Tree behind the mansion I have something for you! 

R: Heyy Jeff do you know whats going on and why I'm running around like a crazy person??

J: Sorry Rebel thats classified info.

R: alright see you later!

As I approach the tree I see a norther note. Man these things are starting to get more intense emotions added to them. As read the note my eyes widen in shock. Tears started to form from shock and happiness inside me. This would change my life forever. Ben then appear out of the trees. I ran up to him and bear hug him kissing him deeply hearing the claps and cheers of joy. I drop the note that says

 Will You Marry Me? 

============================

3rd person view

Rebel and Ben had been marry 3 months later. Gage and Rebel's Dad had been killed by Jeff the famous killer. they was trying to have a baby but it turns out Rebel can't have children. Then one morning Rebel was vomiting and this repeated for a week till they went to Slendy. He tolled them that Rebel was pregnant and was about three months. they were really happy!! When Rebel was 5 months her water broke and went into labour. The baby had there lungs not developed and died. But that was not the only thing that died that night. Rebel had died during birth just like her mother. Ben couldn't handle her death and the baby's so he had gotten his memory erase but will forever miss his mate deep down in his monstrous heart.

=====================================

Thank you for reading and in January I will be making book two but I'm not sure what creepy pasta to do it on also check out my new story for the holidays called 'Santa's hot emo son' thanks for your support on this  journey!!