Chapter 3: The Truth

Slendy had cleared his voice then spoke "May you guys leave I need to talk to rebel." After they left Ben stood his ground The Slender Man wrap his tentacles around my wist next thing I knew I was in the woods."Now child may I see your transformation" Slendy said sternly. "umm...o-ok" I was a half wolf, human body but jet black tail and ears to match also I had ocean blue eyes. "amazing no wolf well half wolf can have ocean blue eyes and be black will just ocean blue eyes in general you just might be a powerful creepypasta." He said in amazement." thank you and please don't tell anyone but Slender.." I shyly say."Yes child." "Um..Ben...he's...my mate. PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM PLEASE!" I can't have any one know."Alright Child" thank god he said that, now we are in the living how am I going to tell Ben about this I only got 3 months tops or my worst fear...going into heat. As I walk into the living room I see Ben and Jeff playing Call Of Duty.

"Hey Ben I need to talk to you and Jeff can you plz get out?" I need him out.

"Sure but Jeff stays alright?" he looks up at me with those evil eyes that I can't get enogh.

"Fine. Ben you are...." I stop to think about what I was to say then it slipped. "Ben you are my mate." I slap my hand over my mouth hopping he didn't hare but he did he drop his game controller and snap his head and at me in a very creepy way. Then Jeff stomp out of the room like he knew Ben want to talk to me alone. the thought of it gave me chills.

Ben's POV

 oh god three things are going threw my head.                                                                                                  1. is she a wolf                                                                                                                                                          2. in three months will she go into heat (oh god plz)                                                                                        3. sex

I got up and huge her and showed my pervert side and whisper "I'll see you up stars Rebel" and I walk up stars.

REBELS POV

Should I go up there and risk having my virginity taken away or stay down here? Then came Sally and I had ask her if I had a room and if she can show me my room. We walk up two flits of stairs and up to a green door then told me to go in and get settled in then she left. I walk in the room and there I was in Ben's room. I was really confused on how this is happening when the door to the bathroom open and reviling Ben wrapped up in a towel that's dangerously low on his hips showing the "V" and an 8-pack and damn those are hard to get. I was flushed with pink while he just had a smirk on his face.

  He pushed me onto the wall kissing me deeply. His hands ran up and down my body making me moan. Then there was a knock at the door making him pout but open the door. In the hall was Slendy and Sally. Ready to show me room. Guess what it is right next to Ben and Jeff but it was still beautiful black and white bed with two red pillows, black walls and black hardwood. After my time all in awe wold we went to have dinner. Now if you thought tocco's well your awesome and that is what we have well not Eye Less Jack. Then every one went killing and I went to sleep in one second

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 Hey guys sorry for the wait well I'm not gonna up date for a while because I out of ideas so please comment on what should happen next oh sorry for the short chapter and was it shocking!!! well peceskies