Chapter 4: Heat

I woke up to a sleeping Ben next to me but I didn't mind. I hopped out of bed not wakening him up got dress and wet down stairs. I saw Jeff on the couch I'm guessing he is sleeping. I said his name and poke his cheek but he did not budged. Finally I bent down and in a man's voice I said "Yo Rebel is in a white wet tee-shirt" suddenly Jeff body shot up saying where. once he saw me not in a wet tee-shirt he laid back down. "Hey Jeff can you help me find my way to the store and protect me from rogues and my dad". "Sure but what the fuck are rogues and why do you need to go to the store?" He asked. "Rogues are a dishonest or unprincipled man or woman that are driven away or living apart from the herd and having savage or destructive tendencies and I will be starting my heat in 1 day so I got to get stuff to protect my self from unmated men so thats all of you guys in the house." I replied.

========at the store=========

we were at the store and got a pad lock, condoms, a silk robe, icepacks, black hair die, and red kool-aid packets. As you we were leaving I smelled my Alpha and it was coming towed us. I was so scarred because he is really good friends with me dad and he will carry me back home if he have to and I don't want to go back to that hell hole called home or pack house but he walked pass us. I Did not realized that I was holding my breath till I inhaled heavily. "You ok?" Jeff asked worried for me? I had to mind link him telling him no that was my alpha and my dads best friend. "Umm... Rebel why are you in my head and how?" Jeff asked. I then had to explain how the mind link thingy worked but he just nodded probably still confused.

======In the woods======

we heard a noise by the bushes. I look over at Jeff and he is fighting with a wolf. the wolf pinning jeff to the  ground. I knew what to do and how to kill it. I quickly traced form into my "wolf" then ripped the wolf off Jeff then took a bite out of his neck ripping a chunk of his neck and eating it. Now I was bloody and Jeff probably thinks I'm a monster. "WOW! Rebel you are...a half wolf but I thought they are all dead but your not! so are you the last one?" "Yes Jeff, I am the last one and stop looking at my chest!!" Thank you that my hair goes to my knees so Jeff isn't looking at my bear chest and my lower area. Now that I ripped my stuff I have to stay in my true form till I get to my room to get my clothing then do my hair.

=======At the mansion=======

As I walk up to my room I got stairs and whistles from every one (Masky, hoody, Eye Less Jack, Jeff) once I got to my room Ben came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me he started to to head down to my area so I took care of it by flipping him over and drag him out of my room shutting my door and heading to the bathroom and died it black and dip-die it red, and got dress into my yellow tube top black and green skirt, picachue ears and tail, and a lightning bolt necklace while I sing fucked up rhymes like my favorite one Miss Marry Mack

Miss Marry Mack Mack Mack 

All dress in black black black

She has a knife knife knife

Stuck in her back back back

She can not breathe breathe breathe

She can not cry cry cry

That's why she begs begs begs 

She begs to die

Once I was done I walk down stairs to the dinner table and guess what I had to sit next to Ben but hey Sally got to sit next to me on my other side. During dinner Ben kept trying to finger me but smack his hand away each time damn he is soo horny. "Hey Rebel why is your hair color different then before?" Sally asked. "Well Sally I'm a model for Halloween, emo, goth, and punk stores." I replied That's when all eyes went on me and Sally's eyes widen with excitement. "Really and after dinner can we play dress up!!" Sally's voice squealed. "Yeah but all my money goes to the pack house and I'm some what famous by this one band called Ghost Town I'm all of the girls that's painted on there song covers and Sure sally we can play dress up."  "Well I guess I'm mated with a famous girl." Ben said with a smirk on his face then again all eyes where on me. I was flushed with pink.

=========After dinner========

Sally brought me to her room but we had to stop at my room to get some make up, a dress that sally pick out for me, straightener, and contacts. Before we had played dress up we talked about our past she told me about her uncle and I told her about my fuck up dad.  As we were about to play dress up I started to feel hot and having pain at my area. Heat. "Sally help I need to get to my room I'm in heat don't let the boys near me OK sweetie?" she nodded and help me to my room thats two doors down. We almost maid it but Ben of course had to show up. Sally saw Ben's position and push him down the steps and we ran down to my room and lock all five locks I got dress only in my robe and put my hair up then laid down on the bed with ice packs all over me crying in pain. I need him now wow just thinking about him send tingles to my lower area. "Sally let Ben in I need him and don't come in and leave to your bedroom sweety ok?" And with that she let him in and she left me with him .

=====After Ben fingers me====

 After He left I was glad he didn't take me well thank god my heat is over till next month. Till then I have to get rules for me and Ben.

===================================

Hey guys soo you guys that see both girls in the photos for Rebel is Leda Muir also known as Ledamonsterbunny yep so hop you like!!