Chapter 5: 7 Minutes In Heaven?

I woke up and shifted my head to see the clock. WHAT it's 7:45 am I jump out of bed slipped on my gray tag-top black skinny jeans black vans and some make up. I walk down stairs to see Jeff and Ben sitting on the couch talking about what Ben did to me last night. Ben had his back to me and Jeff saw me but I put me finger over my mouth he got the idea and keep quite. I went behind him and put my hand over his mouth and pulled him back then scream. HAHA he was so scared! "Don't do that and lets get to school." He was pissed "Well Benny don't talk about what happen upstairs last night now lets go." I whisper to Ben so Jeff didn't hear. "What happen up stairs?" Jeff asked cutting me off.Shit heard. "Nothing now Ben and Jeff  lets go before we're late."

=========after school===========

when we got home we had guess over for tonight  was Splendorman and some creepy video game charters. Slendy  told us that we we'er having guess tonight. me Jeff and Ben went to my room to listen to my i-pod the first song was Sexting by Blood On The Dance Floor. Just my luck as I was about to change the song Ben hollered at me to keep the song on or I want what the song says so I staid put not wanting to have that happen at all .

A/N now I know what you are thinking what is she talking about well the song is dirty so If it wasn't I would have put the lyrics up so if you want to listen to it go head I'm not stopping so press that play button X3

After that song was over my song came on You Are The Heart by Blood On the Dance Floor (BOTDF) and I started to sing and yes I love BOTDF!! X3

I was now in tears because that song :( Ben opened his arms for a comforting hug and I jumped into them not caring that I'm crying in front of them. Jeff ask me what was wrong I just ignore them. After five minutes of crying I stopped I tolled them that I was ok its just the song is describing me and thats how I feel and I'm one of the 1, 000, 000 people that makes a suicide attempt every year and I also asked if we can go down stairs. they looked at me like I was lying about trying to make a suicide attempt but I wasn't the night before I saw them in the rain I swallowed a hand-full of sleeping pills but failed by waking up in the middle of the night throwing them up but never went to the hospital. We headed down stairs to eat dinner. I sat next to Masky and Jeff.

=======After dinner=======

Splender invited me to play 7 Minutes In Heaven but I would never play such immature games!! I ran up to my room to listen to and sing some songs two of meh favs We Are by Hollywood Undead and Bad Girls Club by Falling In Revise 

A/N now this has Boob touching and hand going to spacial areas but I WILL ITALIC that part 

I went to sneak down stairs to see if any one got there hart broken but Splender caught me and me pick out of the kool hat. I felt something small wooden and carved I pulled it out t reveal a small majora's mask, it fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. Splendorman was about to tell me to pick again just as BEN floated down next to me.

"Sweeeeeet" BEN said sounding a little high, that little perverted smile on his face. His black eyes locking onto mine's, his eyes had red and black small streams coming out of them.

"C-come along you two" Splendorman gestured me and Ben to the closet, I was a nervous wreck, BEN was one of the most 'active' members when it came to stuff like this. I could only imagine what the hell was going through his head, I glanced at him, his blonde hair partially covering his eyes. The closet cracked open, Splendorman looked worried for me Ben just floated in taking up a little more than half of the space.  I, managed to squeeze In without touching him, he smiled contently.

"B-Ben no rough-housing with her please" the door slowly shut, the light faded away to pure darkness. Silence. Was all that I heard, it was getting to me."H-here" you held out the small trinket, he took it and assuming from the sound of shifting fabric put it in his hat."You really shouldn't have picked me~" I felt him lean in closer, I could see the faintest glow of red in his eyes. His presence vanished I back up more only to firmly plan myself against his chest, I forgot he could telephoto in mere seconds.

"W-why?" I asked beginning to shake as his arms snaked around my waist, he rested his chin on my shoulder."Let's Play" I wiggled enough to face the demon, his smile became wicked looking. My eyes widened staring into his black orbs. His face slowly got closer to mine, once my lips brushed I drew back. He forced his lips against mine pushing me up against the wall, he licked my lip asking for permission. I refused him, trying to pull away, BEN growled his eye glowing a brighter red in the darkness.

"Ben" he glared at me much like a child caught cheating at a game, then resumed his actions. He forcefully kissed me again this hands rubbing my sides, he kept my body pinned against the wall with his. His kisses trailed down my neck to my collar bone each kiss made me shiver in delight. I held onto his shirt, soon finding one of my sweet spot I moaned quietly, he tortured to sensitive flesh until it was a bright red color. His hands lingered up to my breast gently massaging them, he left multiple love marks. my moans grew louder steadily, one of his hands slipped down into my pants. My face bright red, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ben please calm down" I pleaded, he rubbed my heat beneath my undies. "If you get any louder it would be extremely embarrassing," he snickered rubbing my entrance with his finger."Now why would I do that?" he asked in a coi tone,  giving my neck a long  lick. I began fiddling with his shirt tired of being the victim in this. He snickered again backing off and taking his shirt off, he was lean and tone. He made me sit on the floor, placing himself between my legs he  rubbed against me. Holding me still he kneaded my breasts kissing me deeply, his pink muscle fought with mine for dominance in which he won easily. 

There was a faint knock at the door, Ben pulled away and looked up a  string of saliva connected me. Splendorman cracked the door open, Ben grabbed the door knob keeping it only slightly open. The light made me squint and look away."Sorry Splendy this closet is occupied I'm sure you can find another one" he nodded quickly and let Ben shut the door.  He turned his attention back to me with that perverted smile on his smug face, tingles shot down my spine. He immediately resumed his playful antics, in less than a few minutes we were both in our under garments. Ben rubbed my thighs, kissing down my stomach stopping just at my undue line. Another knock interrupted our sexual escapade this wasn't Splendorman it was much louder, the door opened to reveal Slenderman with a not so happy aura.

"At least have the decency to 'Do It' in a bed upstairs and not in my closet!" he shut the door with a thud, I quickly got dressed not wanting to lose the heat we both had been building up. Ben flung me over his shoulder, knocked the door off its hinges almost hitting Jeff, he flew up the stairs and to his room. This was a night I would remember for ever, I've met a wonderful fate haven't I?

=====Mean while down stairs=====

Splendorman roamed the party with his hat, he heard the sound the banging against a wall, Jeff heard it too pausing to listen."BEN BEN AHH~ HARDER BEN~!" they heard me scream. The Splenderman's face turned bright red and Jeff just laughed at him."Someone's being a little naughty~" the banging got louder and louder until they heard the bed frame break. But splendor would be forever scarred and Jeff got a great supply of black mail

 Heyy guys soo what you think about this chapter?? Yes there was a paragraph or two that was very high PG 13 but that is not gonna happen aging. Very sorry that there had to be high adult actions but NEVER HAPPENING AGAIN EVER AND I KNOW THAT YOUR MAD OR DISGUSTED WITH ME I'M SORRY Till next time Later X3 P.S. Seven Minutes In Heaven is borrowed from my friend memowkitty on deviantART I give her full credit!