14... lolziez

Hey stars, and welcome back to the Minecraft Universe! Jason speaking, saying that we have TWO new characters. We have Dakota AND Claire. I guess that's all for now. I will finish my blurb later. Oh, and make sure to wish CallyB a happy b-day! It would mean a lot. (Not trying to make you do it....) So back to the story!!

Jason's Pov

________________________________________________________________

 One minute, I walk out with a confident Adam. A few minutes later, a don't-hug-me-I'm-scared Adam walks through the door to the guest bedroom where I was staying.

 "Dude, what the fuck happened?" I asked, getting up after reading some book on astrophysics.

 "I almost proposed at the wrong time." He said, panting.

 "What do you mean by that?'' I asked, confused by his words. And where were his sunglasses? I had to solve this mystery.

 "I was walking around the house, and heard her recording. It was MAJESTIC, but then she caught me looking through her window. I ran up the tree in front of her room, and she saw just a tiny bit of my foot. Apparently, that washer climbing tree. I pretty much blacked while I was running..." Adam said, his eyes growing big. For someone so self-conscious about his eyes, it sure didn't look like that when he was scared as fuck.

 "Chill your beans, dude. What was she doing?" I said, trying to break it down a little.

 "Singing some kinda spoof of Ke$ha's."

 "Was it good?"

 "I came up on the last bit. It sounded good, I guess..." He trailed off. I guess he was tired from running around like the startled Adam he was. He pretty much crashed onto my bed and fell asleep.

 I walked out of my room to grab my suit, when Gabby comes up wearing a huge t-shirt with Gir on it. I was kinda shirtless.

 And maybe pants less.

 She blushed at the sight of me sitting down at the table to eat the Prizza from last night. She giggled, than skipped to what I thought was Alyssa's room. The next thing I heard was squealing. I ran into the room, a butter sword in hand to find that they were squealing about Dakota.

 He looked over at me. " 'Sup, bitch?" He greeted casually. A girl flipped through the opened window, twisted in midair for dramatic affect, and landed perfectly on her feet. Dakota fell in love the second he saw that.

 "Uh... what's your name?" He asked, staring at the bun in her blonde hair.

 "Oh. Forgot to say. My name's Claire, but everyone calls me Dakota." She said, her face filled with joy. "I was called here by Jason."

 "What? I didn't call you! A second ago, I didn't even KNOW you." I said, confused by her statement.

 "Well, her REAL name is Gabby. But whatevs. I call her Jason because she watches a TON of minecraft Universe videos." Claire giggled. I blushed, knowing that was me. "And what about Justine?"

 "You mean Adam? She is in LOVE with him. She likes pretty much every single thing about him. She quotes him SO often, it's hard to tell the difference between her and the video. Oh, and who are you?" She asked, looking me straight on the eyes.

 "I- I'm Jason. The dude who's just staring is Dakota. We have no idea where Ty is, but Adam is in a room sleeping right now." I stuttered, watching HER eyes grow big. She had blue eyes. This girl seemed to fit Dakota's standards pretty well.

 After her squealing over every single one of us, Adam comes in the room.

 "Uh... did I miss something?" He questioned, rubbing his eyes.

 "Oh, just a fucking ton of words that could've been very important." I said, facepalming in between everyone's smiling.

________________________________________________________

Well, that's all for my part. Did I do great or what??

Me) You did fine. I'm sure Jason is proud of you.

Jason) But how can I be proud of myself?

Me) I'm not talking... you know what?? screw this.

Jason) Fine. Uh, bye??