Chapter 4

Celest and I were running along a fence as wolves with Valarie on Celeste's back. We tried breaking out but it turned out this place was surrounded by 40 feet of fence that even ran some feet under the ground. I heard a whistle from the top of the fence and saw Bradie, Ben and Nikolai on the top of the fence where a thin platform was. So Celest and I stopped. Valarie climbed up the fence and took Bens hand and got to the top of the fence. Celest took out one White Coat and I took out another.

"Come on! Lets go!" Nikolai shouted. Celest shifted into a small black bird so she was invisible in the night sky and made it to the top of the fence as well. I had my back to the fence so I could see the coming White Coats. Some of them were close but the majority were still making their way toward the fence. I snapped at one of the White Coats and he backed up, as I was distracted with him another one took the opportunity to pierce my paw with his weapon.

I yelped at the jolt of pain but as soon as it came it left. I ripped the weapon from his hands and detached one of his legs. I had never killed a person before and I didn't want to but I had the survival instinct kick in. "Lily climb up while you can!" Bradie yelled at me. I nervously shifted back to my human skin and climbed as fast as I could.

A White Coat grabbed my foot but I kicked him down without trouble. As I neared the top of the fence Bradie took my hand and helped my up, healing my hand where I'd been stabbed in the process. "Thanks." "No problem. Now lets go!" We started to descend down the opposite side of the fence but we were stopped by a bright light from a helicopter above us. Millions of White Coats were on both sides of the fence.

"Now that was impressive. No one has ever made it that far out...but did you really think you could all get away? Take them to solitary confinement." The one White Coat I hated from them all said, Nora. Each of us were assigned five White Coats to take us to our separate rooms of confinement.

We looked at each other in silence as we were taken away. I was shoved into the completely empty white room. As I looked around I found nothing. I ran my hands all over the bare white walls and found nothing, not even an indentation of where I had come in from. I sat in one of the corners of the room. It's funny how I just met these guys a few days ago and I feel like we've know each other forever.

I had no clue if I'd ever see them again but the time we had together was nice. We were like family, we stood up for each other. I heard a light buzzing sound and I stood up. I tried to find the source of the sound and found a very small camera in a top corner of the wall. I wonder what they need that for.

The walls stared closing in on each other, and my breath picked up. They were going to squish me between these two walls?? The walls were so close together I could put my hands on both. Then it stopped. The walls fell and were replaced with black metal bars and the floor changed to the solid black metal too. "What is this?" I asked to no one in particular.

"It's a cage...where you belong." I couldn't see anybody but someone answered my question. The cage was so small I couldn't even stand. "You know if you change it will be a much more comfortable fit." The unknown voice said. "Do you want me to change?" "You could say that..." I smirked, unsure if he could see me, " Then in that case...no."

"Suit yourself stubborn girl." Something was injected into me and I cringed from the pain, my back arching up. My eyes felt heavy and I felt very, very weak. "This will keep you occupied as I tend to torturing your other friends at the moment...have fun."

I could hear the smile in his voice as he walked away. Although I should've been thinking of a way out, despite my condition, all I could think about was what was going to happen to my friends.

_______________________________________________________________

So it's here! it's finally here! And really short too..but oh well that's how I had to end it. So the next 5 chapters will be from different point of views so you can experience what's going on through the different solitary confinement rooms. Sorry for the long wait. Well hope you enjoyed. Vote comment share idk love yas! Not literally though...lol byeeee Oh! Who should I do the POV of first? Valerie, Celest, Ben, Nikolai, or Bradie???

~Taylor