Chapter 1 (Rain Foster)

Rain's pov
I get up and do my morning routine. I pulled out some random clothes, than pulled them on.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was looking in the fridge

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was looking in the fridge. "Hey Rain..I need you to go to the market and get some groceries." She said looking at me as she closed the fridge. "Yeah sure mom." I said "Here's some money, and the list go after school so the food doesn't melt or thaw." She added handing me some money, a the paper. I stuffed it in my pocket. "I'll be back later." I said walking toward the door. She waved and I left getting into my car and driving to school. I drummed my hands on the steering wheel to the beat of the music. "You said we had it all, now it's our curtain call." I sang as I pulled up into school. I parked in my normal spot than got out. I locked the doors and went inside. "Hey Rain!" My friend justice said coming up to me. Her brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her hazel eyes filled with excitement. "Hey justice, how's it hanging?" I asked as I stopped at my locker. "Fine. What are you doing after school?" She asked "Grocery shopping, than nothing I guess." I said getting my books for the day. "I'm coming with you, maybe we will find some cute boys to hit on." She said I laughed "Mhm cute boys." I said she rolled her eyes. "Let's go get the day over with." She said closing my locker grabbing my hand and pulling to our first class. Today was going to be a long day.
********************************************
Rain's pov
"And than he was like That was my cookie!" Justice said I burst out laughing, I grabbed the cart. "He really said that?" I asked snickering. She nodded laughing to herself "Yeah he did." She added "Wow that's funny, but what's first on the list?" I asked "Um..cereal." She said I nodded and we started our grocery hunt. "I'll get the milk and bacon than we're done." I said "Meet me at check out." Justice replied pushing the cart toward check out. I agreed to meet her there, than I left to get the milk and bacon. I got the 1% milk than looked for the bacon. I turned around and smacked into someone or something and fell on to my butt. "Are you okay?" I heard a husky memorizing voice ask me. I looked up, my eyes instantly connecting with green eyes. Everything around us seemed to freeze and it seemed to just be us. "Mate." He growled lowly. I looked at him confused what? He had messy brown hair and pretty green eyes, he was hot. He held out his hand, I slowly place my hand in his. He took his arm and wrapped it around my waist pulling me to my feet. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said fixing my shirt and grabbed the milk off the ground. "No it was my fault, I'm James." He said flashing me a perfect smile. "Rain.." I said smiling softly. "I'm sorry for bumping into you, I have to go now bye." I said running off before he could say anything else. I felt a certain pull toward him. I found justi waiting at the check out for me, tapping her foot impatient. "Sorry I'm here." I said handing the lady the milk...I forgot the bacon. Oh well I'll come back later. "How much?" I asked "$113.57" the cashier said I nodded reaching in my back pocket. I didn't feel the money there I reached in all my other pockets, wasn't there either. "I must of dropped it, J give me a sec okay?" I said "Rain.." I heard that husky voice say I turned around and saw James. "Uh you dropped this." He said handing me the money my mom gave me. "Oh my gawd thank you!" I said taking it. I smiled up at him "Your a life saver." I said I than gave the lady money. "Thank you for shopping at Walmart, come again." She said "James thank you." I said once more "Your welcome." He said smiling I nodded waving than left. Me and J put the groceries in the car. "So who was the cute boy?" I asked as I pulled out the parking lot and down the road. "James..he's actually really hot." I said correcting how she said he was "Cute"..."Yeah yeah whatever, if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have all this food." She said grabbing a bag and getting some food out of it. "Shut up, J." I said "You shut up! Booty eater!" She yelled "Dick sucker!" I yelled back she gasped I started laughing. "How dare you call your queen that?!" She said laughing. "Your not my queen." I said "DAMNATION!" She screamed pointing at me. I was laughing so hard I started crying. I stopped at the next red light so I could catch my breath. For the rest of the day I tried to keep my mind off of James but it just kept wondering back to him.